Forum

Forum » General Chat

1000 points

1. John 3:16 @ 03 Sep 2020 01:37:18 AM
    Took Boris log enough to stop crying at home for him to cy in the forums and LIE once again agaln about why you dissapeared from the forums, I read a few words of your compulsive lies and decided I do not want to destroy my brain reading less than half intelligent posts from you, yea sure the thread got hijacked, you know Why. It's called eye for an eye. If you just jeft well enough alone then maybe you wouldn't have to hide every few days from getting your ass handed to you in the forums and then you wouldn't have to bullshit about yourself and others easier.

Just admit the truth and stop bullshitting and stop playing games 5 year olds play, grow up ffs :haha:
  2. John 3:16 @ 03 Sep 2020 01:47:05 AM
    Quad post... dont want a7x to feel left out. sorry lil fella I did not get a chance to read your dribble. just figured id give you a shout out considering all the posts you make..

You read it, you cried and you lied
  3. John 3:16 @ 03 Sep 2020 08:05:20 AM
    DJ METH IN DA HOUUUUSSEEE!!!! :haha:

4. [H~I] WRX_STi_S209™ @ 03 Sep 2020 09:56:41 AM
    :haha::haha::haha:
  5. Lolly Squirrel @ 04 Sep 2020 10:28:20 AM
    The fact that BDU puts up with your shit in the forums is a fucking embarrassment to them.... Like come on Blackout. Is this the kind of member you want? Posting dumb shit after dumb shit???
  6. Lolly Squirrel @ 04 Sep 2020 10:43:27 AM
    "I like how you chalk everyone in H~I and BDU into the same category. Just to be obviously clear, there and plenty of people in both gangs who don’t even talk in forums. Also people in both gangs who could give a shit less about you OR DK. :rasberry: 5 people doesn’t constitute for everyone in both gangs. Big brain."

sure not all of you guys talk in forums but the ones that do represent the gang.... People come lurk the forums, see you guys gang up on everyone else and assume the whole gang is a bunch of bullies. I mean look at Avenged, Jesus everytime that dude post people are thinking "what a fucking idiot" and he represents BDU. Since BO and the bulldogs let him do as he pleases out here now everyone not in yalls 2 gangs can't stand BDU. Just saying he wouldn't last 2 seconds in my gang with the dumb shit he spouts. HI isn't quite so bad but you guys still massively gang up on Boris which is also bullshit and part of the reason I joined to help.
  7. John 3:16 @ 04 Sep 2020 11:05:35 AM
    Now look at this babbling idiot grasping at straws to help save his bum buddy :haha:
  8. [H~I] WRX_STi_S209™ @ 04 Sep 2020 02:28:50 PM
    :nut: The physical appearance of a meth head looks like it just needs a worms signature of death :heh:
  9. [BDU] @ 04 Sep 2020 05:05:46 PM
    That DJ in the first image had progeria.. RIP. He will have been in his early 20s when that pic was taken.
  10. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 04 Sep 2020 06:10:59 PM
    People ganged up on him because he’s a piece of shit who brings peoples families into the game. :rolleyes:
  11. [H~I] WRX_STi_S209™ @ 05 Sep 2020 02:11:58 PM
    meth head DK most likely looks like that first photo:haha: