Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Repairing the Vault

1. [D†P] Cyclops @ 25 Nov 2021 06:14:06 PM
    Such an important part of the game, think of all the gangs we've lost,
    but you get no credit for joining the crime and it is often overlooked by gang members.
    It would be good to be able to see who's doing the crime and some sort of individual reward if successful.
    20 points for everyone who joins a successful gang crime would seem reasonable.
    It might just make us a little more attentive and encourage all gang members to make it part of their dailies.
  2. [#14] Frank Castle @ 26 Nov 2021 02:42:24 PM
    +1 I'm just not sure about 20 points, but the idea is good. And I'll add that all crimes should be reviewed as they either take too many people and/or too many hours and the payout is minimum. :freeze:
  3. [#14] Mister Moist @ 28 Nov 2021 03:59:16 PM
    Cyclops,
    It would be cool if the game rewarded the players that participated in the successful gang crime, possibly instead of / in addition to rewards paid to the gang.
    For the players who joined the repair crimes, they each get XX points.
    Gang crimes definitely needs an overhaul, the current reward for 5-7 member crimes is very low. We are attempting the 9 member crime now.
    I would also like the ability to see who is currently participating in an active gang crime.
  4. [#14] Mister Moist @ 30 Nov 2021 07:01:53 AM
    Hold up a bank paid out $425,000 that’s decent.