Forum

Forum » News

Account Bans

1. [ND] Probably Dave @ 22 Mar 2008 10:44:19 PM
    Please don't mail myself or any of the other game staff asking for reasons on why a certain account was deleted.

All this does is fills up our mailbox and makes it harder for proper questions and queries to be responded to or found.

As for the forums, please try to restrict chat of this to a singular thread and do not open up a topic per banned player.

If you are friends of someone and they believe their account has been unjustly banned, log a support ticket under 'Support' with as much information possible and we will review the account.

In this support ticket you must include their ID#, the reason they believe their account ban was unjustified, and any proof possible.

- Dave
  2. Tena Neveux @ 22 Mar 2008 10:46:00 PM
    shoe store?
  3. Nobuko Smeja @ 22 Mar 2008 10:47:36 PM
    go dave!! points packs!!! lol
  4. THADAWG @ 22 Mar 2008 11:01:40 PM
    roger!!! thnks Dave! took 2a my troops.. who woulda ever known....
  5. Olimpia Stelling @ 23 Mar 2008 12:40:30 AM
    good point dimebag
  6. Laurice Boddie @ 23 Mar 2008 01:14:12 PM
    its a joke..........

this game is fast becoming a joke, so people have multi accounts - this is no different to having 3 accounts across the servers and sharing points.

Hey its okay, maybe dave will introduce animated avatars to go with the coloured letters, or maybe he will add something else to appeal to the masses, and make people forget about all the glitches and problems.....

fucking wank if you ask me