Forum

Forum » News

MD Definitions and How to

1. bonek @ 09 Apr 2008 04:58:30 PM
    I get asked what it means for the following a lot. So for general knowledge here goes.

Multi-accounting (In MD) - Two or more accounts on a shared IP sending all items and finances to one Main account on the same IP. Or Having accounts from other possible proxy accounts that feed a Main account daily. Even if you have friends that log in once a day just to give you everything from dailys note this is defined as a multi-account. As we can not prove it is two different people.

Scamming - A promise to exchange, trade or pay for something and then recieve partial or full payment and not following through. There are many different forms of scamming each is handled differently. But I will inform you that scamming on RM packs, point packs or any other game upgrades will result in a banning from the game.

GM - Game Moderator, Our staff that plays the game and monitors and tracks the activities that go on inside the community to allow us to maintain and keep a fair game play for everyone

FM - Forum Moderator, Our staff that play the game and monitors and maintains the forums, keeping all topics regulated and under control so that the community can communicate and discuss items and happens about the game. (In appropriate threads)

Admin - [/i]Game Administrator, the people in charge of running the game. The final judgment on a lot of the happenings in the game.[/i]

TOS - Terms of Service, This is what you agreed to when you registered your account with MafiaDeath. If you didn't read them then... They are posted in the General Chat on every server. The rules are there and it covers nearly everything

glitch/loophole - A bug in the system that causes the game to do something other than what it is meant to do. These should be reported. NEVER used and/or abused for yours or another players gain. If someone is found out using, or selling info on any said glitches they will be banned

How to allow family to play the game and not look like multi's - [i]Best way to avoid looking like multi's if your family and/or friends are on the same IP is to not help each other. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but if you start transferring items, money or points regularly or in lump sums it will begin to look suspicious. And the best way to avoid suspicion is to not do it

Any other questions please contact me. I will respond to 95% of my mail.

- Kung ƒu Lunatic
  2. Sheldon Roselli @ 09 Apr 2008 05:00:04 PM
    nice lunatic this should help a lot
  3. Tena Neveux @ 09 Apr 2008 05:00:19 PM
    Yes, Luna, but in case you didn't catch my reply on md1, I always thought FM = Forum Mediator. I could be wrong though.
  4. Un©le Dom @ 09 Apr 2008 05:02:36 PM
    ....yawn!
  5. • Red Man •™ @ 09 Apr 2008 05:17:39 PM
    typed it in a hurry. Errors expected :P I'm on my way out :smile:
  6. see$$profile$$ @ 09 Apr 2008 09:05:09 PM
    That is absolute crap! It is alright for a gang to help one another, but if you are related, you're out of luck. Way to put some effort into... oh wait, nothing. All you do is jump to conclusions and assume everyone is cheating. Maybe that is just your inclination and not all that play are as devious minded as you.
  7. see$$profile$$ @ 10 Apr 2008 08:22:42 AM
    be careful transferring money to eachother. they might consider that a multi