Forum

Forum » News

Stop sending me the Msg's

1. bonek @ 28 Apr 2008 01:08:26 PM
    This

http://game3.mafiadeath.com/forum/8/47/2.php

Will not go for MD2. You have all right to try and make your money back that you put into the game if something comes up and you can not play anymore. It would be wrong for us to outlaw it.

But on that note. Remember. We do not condone the selling. If you get scammed, cheated, ripped off, it is at your own risk. The staff can not and will not be able to help you out. And remember :rasberry: No advertising in the forums and/or newspaper.

- NinjaLunatic
  2. bonek @ 28 Apr 2008 01:10:08 PM
  3. OG Princess Eck @ 28 Apr 2008 01:12:28 PM
  4. Wilfredo Leneau @ 28 Apr 2008 01:14:49 PM
    Mick...if no 1 bought anything through paypal their would be no md to play on
  5. Candelaria Wedemeyer @ 28 Apr 2008 01:18:02 PM
    Mick, your paragraph has logical flaws all over the place.

Anyway, good on MD2. The people at MD3 fail at business.
  6. Wilfredo Leneau @ 28 Apr 2008 01:18:59 PM
    well personally i would never sell my account...would give it away....but if people want to then they should be allowed...

saying u can't sell is like someone buying a new car under the provision they can never sell it...
  7. OG Princess Eck @ 28 Apr 2008 01:24:01 PM
    Issue at hand is not scammers its being allowed to sell the account you worked hard on and cant keep it anymore for whatever reason. If they scam you , you just put a paypal claim in not much else you can do is there.
  8. [T~K] MASTER YODA @ 28 Apr 2008 01:26:17 PM
    I agree, I have had 2 messages in the last hour about people being scammed of REAL monet when they tried to buy an account.
    I feel awful that I cant do anything to help, but we have said At Your Own Risk, countless times.
    I agree your account do with it what you will, but do not expect us to be able to fix it if it go's tits up.