Forum

Forum » News

Gang Vaults

1. bonek @ 18 May 2008 09:11:42 PM
    Some of you know what has transpired. We went through on all servers and set back gang vaults that were way above cap. MD2 and 3 were fortunate that no gang was far enough over cap. But just to clarify here is the rules on the gang vault.

Putting high priced items onto the market and leaving the gang to buy them to store the money in the vault is not allowed.

The system is left as it is for the sole purpose of selling items. Some of you want to argue that this should be allowed. Look at it by what is allowed in the game.
    ~You can't donate to a gang once its reached 150mill
    ~You can't buy items from a gang you are in
    So therefor it should come across as common knowledge that if you are throwing rags on the market at 50mill from your gang, then you leave your gang to purchase these rags that you are exploiting a loophole. No better explanation needed. Argue as you will but this is clear as a bell.

It was left so you could actually sell items from the vault to the general public at a regularly marked price. If you guys want we could make it to where your vault can't have any activity after you reach Cap. But we thought we'd be nice and allow you to continue to empty your vault.

- Lunaticâ„¢
  2. [T~K] ace98camaro @ 18 May 2008 09:12:40 PM
    =]
  3. [T~K] ace98camaro @ 18 May 2008 09:14:19 PM
    awwww...so how the hell are you suppose to get a LPI?
  4. [L~W] Wish2Die @ 18 May 2008 09:15:29 PM
    I agree with you batman, good idea!
  5. Brick Tamland @ 18 May 2008 09:15:43 PM
    i think we should have no constrictions on how big the cap should be in my opinion
  6. Emiko Dyke @ 18 May 2008 09:35:08 PM
    rules are rules in my opinion!....but bad coding should be sorted out really!!

i dont think there should be a cap on vaults!!
  7. Rikki Meirick @ 18 May 2008 10:17:16 PM
    Im agree with BankCap should be more...
    either its through Upgrade...
    or total member based...
  8. [T~K] MASTER YODA @ 18 May 2008 11:02:15 PM
    I agree that that the cap on the gang vaults needs to be upgraded inline with the houses. I am trying to see if we can get it upgraded to at least 300mill, as we have had several new homes and no vault upgrade to keep inline with them.
  9. Tenesha Zolezzi @ 19 May 2008 09:24:26 PM
    What kind of bank turns away a customers money?

Why should bank accounts even have caps?
  10. [T~K] Sheriff Lansky @ 20 May 2008 05:37:51 PM
    lol this game keep going down and down.