Forum » General Chat

Aww the birdie

1. Frank Lucas @ 24 Jul 2018 02:41:54 PM
    Flew away hahahahahah
  2. Paulie Walnuts @ 24 Jul 2018 03:02:46 PM
  3. [BDU] $SMOKEY$ @ 25 Jul 2018 01:45:08 AM
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  4. [BDU] $SMOKEY$ @ 25 Jul 2018 01:55:36 AM
    I wonder what in that thread was against forums rules :haha: unless the OG poster requested for it to be deleted :haha:
  5. *~BabyGator~* @ 26 Jul 2018 02:16:27 AM
    :mad:

Damn it!
  6. Frank Lucas @ 26 Jul 2018 04:56:54 PM
    I will not request this thread gets deleted so we have no worries there.
  7. *~BabyGator~* @ 26 Jul 2018 05:19:12 PM
    Did you with the other one :weh:
  8. Frank Lucas @ 26 Jul 2018 11:01:53 PM
    Nope I did not
  9. [BDU] $SMOKEY$ @ 27 Jul 2018 01:28:48 AM
    It wasn't his thread. It was BitchArms. Guess he was tired of hearing *oink oink* stuff. So he logged on here and still saw *oink oink* more stuff. *oink oink*
  10. [BDU] $SMOKEY$ @ 27 Jul 2018 01:44:08 AM
    Awww Bitcharm talking about my mom? Maybe I should start talking about his wife? :hmm: What 's the verdict on that staff? #equalrights #warnhimtoo. I honestly would rather have you guys let us rip him apart like the little bitch fuck that he is.
  11. [BDU] $SMOKEY$ @ 27 Jul 2018 01:47:59 AM
    I claim that my name and profile is my love for the Muppets. I don't know why he has Crispy's Mom as his name :smile: So much RL rules being broken :smile: But sure let's have him keep that and that racist shit on his profile. :smile:
  12. *~BabyGator~* @ 27 Jul 2018 02:34:43 AM
    :smh:

Jesus .. I personally think you are right.. but I think that it should be only you and Shortarm going at it, we *the peanut gallery* give points for the best insults and come backs and declare a winner then it can fucking done with
  13. [BDU] $SMOKEY$ @ 27 Jul 2018 02:55:55 AM
    I don't give a fuck what he says :haha: He's the one who decided to come after me when all I did was laugh and comment at insults directed at him.

He messed with a former staff member who knows the rules in and out and rules the "gray area" of the forums. If my insults directed at his wife gets deleted and I get banned, I just think that he shouldn't be able to talk about my mom in his name.

Now I would rather staff say fuck it. Everything goes. The forums are dead and it needs this drama.
  14. [BDU] $SMOKEY$ @ 27 Jul 2018 03:06:22 AM
    Quote: Ive yet to get personal with you Crispy boy....If staff did its job corrctly, you would have been banned for the shit you pulled when you were staff.

--------------------
    A) Staff members are still players. We can run our mouths as we want in the forums as long as we don't BREAK the rules. So I don't know where you get your information from I know for a fact I haven't broken any :haha:

B) You can even ask Bitgod or anyone I have had beef with in the forums, when he came to me for help as a staff member in the PMs, I was very professional and took my job seriously. THAT is why I was staff for the longest time. THAT is why you all thought I'm a shit FM. Because I CHOSE to run my mouth in the forums like the PLAYER that I always have been. Being staff doesn't mean we stop playing the game that we play.

C) Talking about my mom and/or the region I am from is pretty personal in my opinion. :facepalm:
  15. [BDU] $SMOKEY$ @ 27 Jul 2018 03:11:28 AM
    Quote: So talking about your mom is of limits. but the thousands of post you and others post about bettys mom, with a banner to with is cool. Fuck you, ya little bitch. You were the most corrupt staff since Poison. Reason why you got demodded in the first place

-----------------------

LOL First off, talking about my mom isn't off limits. Have at her hoss, I don't give a shit. But me getting banned because you complained to staff about your wife posts and then you get to talk about my mom? No that doesn't run well with me :haha:

Oh and let me see how many complaints we got from Betty and the posts about his mom? ZERO. Oh and guess what? When I deemed it getting to far, I've handed out the warnings too. :haha:

Oh and I got demodded because Vinny is a bitch and couldn't make staff decisions as unbiased as I could. I told the higher ups to demod us if they saw fit. SOOOOOOOOO cats out the bag asshole :haha: