Forum

Forum » General Chat

MD, Hits, Fun. Tearfest

1. Johnny ShortArm @ 27 Aug 2020 10:33:06 PM
    No wonder this game is shit. Get kicked for voicing my opinion. This must be run by the snowflakes from the left.

As far as getting the boot. Who cares. BDU offered nothing. I'd aak questions in gang mail and only one person ever offered advise. So thank you to MEOWY. A real stand up cat.
  2. Will El Fkn Coyo @ 27 Aug 2020 11:03:15 PM
    You sound like a whining bitch, you joined the right gang.
  3. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 27 Aug 2020 11:24:30 PM
    Courtney acting like this is gonna be her fantasy world where everyone gets along and likes each other :haha: if it’s just a game, why are you so worried about who says what about who? It’s just a game, remember?
  4. Johnny ShortArm @ 28 Aug 2020 12:30:33 AM
    Ouch!!! I'm so hurt by all this. Whatever shall I do.
  5. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 28 Aug 2020 12:47:30 AM
    The typical response of someone who has been triggered :rolleyes:
  6. [BDU] HAVOK @ 28 Aug 2020 01:05:24 AM
    "courtney" lmao.
  7. John 3:16 @ 28 Aug 2020 02:42:53 AM
    [°ß°] Lolly Squirrel @ 27 Aug 2020 09:53:00 PM
    did you enjoy your 10 secs of online time not in the hossy?
    [°ß°] Lolly Squirrel @ 27 Aug 2020 09:54:00 PM
    ohhh! obsessed, thats a little much huh? HI gets hit just the same. Taking quite the beating too.
    ______

Only beating anyone is receiving is you guys in the forums, every time you.... try act top shit in the forums it backfires, just like with Don Killer and this thread, have you noticed that he keeps dissapear ing now and then? He is searching for words because he keeps getting pwned and it's driving him nuts because.

1. He actually hasn't said anything different for the last year
    2. He doesn't know wtf to do.
    3. He can't handle the truth so he needs to make up a fairytale to satisfy his imaginative little mind about brothers and sisters.
  8. John 3:16 @ 28 Aug 2020 02:45:44 AM
    Yea courtney you do realise with so many other players talking in gangmail it actually is best to message a gang leader for help like its clearly stated on our page somewhere :facepalm:

Gangmail dissapear you silly whining bitch, you and vinnie make good couple.
  9. TheBlayze @ 28 Aug 2020 03:00:59 AM
    He put me on ignore because I asked him about what I been reading in the chat and in forum. He doesn't know who I am yet but I used to be a big part of bootleggers back in the day, I didn't agree with his methods so I left. I don't support people who don't play fair.
  10. [H~I] WRX_STi_S209™ @ 28 Aug 2020 03:13:33 AM
    And WRX please do tell how I cheated? In fact why dont you bring up that time on skype you admited to buying points off players outside of game.... Hmmm :shifty: You know thats bannable.
    DK your brain cells are indeed dead from all the drugs you have been taking all these years. So now you are accusing me of buying points off players outside game you and on skype! tell me who and when did i even buy points off players outside the game! i don't even use skype! :facepalm: you are amazing when it comes fabricating and make up stories out of thin air! just to make you feel and look good!!I you have been abusing the vault glitch! and there are alot of people that know that! by the way I challenge you again LET BRING IN PAYPAL for some points packs thats where I am buying points! shithead!
  11. [H~I] WRX_STi_S209™ @ 28 Aug 2020 03:20:40 AM
    Fairy Tale King of MD the Fatass Retard DON KILLER! go cry under your mommas skirt meth head!
  12. [BDU] HAVOK @ 28 Aug 2020 03:22:30 AM
    TheBlayze
    0 posts

28 Aug 2020
    03:00:59 AMHe put me on ignore because I asked him about what I been reading in the chat and in forum. He doesn't know who I am yet but I used to be a big part of bootleggers back in the day, I didn't agree with his methods so I left. I don't support people who don't play fair.

--

seems like a pretty common sentiment within boots.
  13. John 3:16 @ 28 Aug 2020 03:27:52 AM
    How can you buy points OUTSIDE the game?
    Is it like where I go to another game and buy points then ask someone if they can send points here if I give them points there?

Was that not allowed because if so the staff did a bad job at policing the server trades. Idk about cross game trading only game I traded between was that Rune game where you run around making runes and throwing them at people.

Pont is WTF is buying points outside the game and how does Don Killer know about this?
  14. TheBlayze @ 28 Aug 2020 03:33:11 AM
    What happened to Don? You used to be half decent now you've turned into a pathetic little bitch
  15. TheBlayze @ 28 Aug 2020 03:33:58 AM
    *Pathetic whinging little bitch