Forum

Forum » General Chat

Happy

1. [~?~] ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴩʀᴏᴅɪɢy @ 21 Jun 2022 08:12:28 AM
    Auto corrected faggot to sweet petal, still works I guess:haha: Sounds like a male gay stripper, suites you:smile:
  2. [~?~] ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴩʀᴏᴅɪɢy @ 21 Jun 2022 08:14:53 AM
    Oh I see now, must've been so bad that the coding autocorrected it:haha:
  3. [BDU] 🖕Crispi🖕 @ 21 Jun 2022 08:18:33 AM
    You must be suffering from an aneurysm, might want to get that shit checked out :mwah: I just debunked your whole conspiracy theory and all you can think about are gay strippers :scared: You fit right in with the Unknowns :scared:
  4. [BDU] 🖕Crispi🖕 @ 21 Jun 2022 08:20:35 AM
    You must be another hillbilly from the south who found the internets. We don't use derogatory words around here mkkayyyy. Your father should have taught you better oh wells he was probably busy screwing his sister :mwah:
  5. [~?~] ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴩʀᴏᴅɪɢy @ 21 Jun 2022 08:26:11 AM
    Yet you're the one who brung up anything related to homosexuality:scared:

And you must be the kid whose still living at his mom's house with his little teen mentality:scared:

And what's with you and fathers? Daddy issues much?
  6. [#14] ǫᴜᴀᴄᴋǫᴜᴀᴄᴋ™ @ 21 Jun 2022 08:29:07 AM
    you all dad's?
  7. [BDU] 🖕Crispi🖕 @ 21 Jun 2022 08:46:38 AM
    [~?~] ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴩʀᴏᴅɪɢy
    19 posts

21 Jun 2022
    08:12:28 AM
    Auto corrected sweet petal to sweet petal, still works I guess:haha: Sounds like a male gay stripper, suites you:smile:
    ------

Literally the first post with anything related to homosexuality :haha:

Who's*

You really don't have a good grasp of the English language do you. I feel bad for you. You're a fuck who speaks one language and he hasn't mastered it yet :haha:

Oh and I'm not a dad haha I don't have daddy issues. I like talking shit about people who I think has daddy issues though :mwah: or I just like talking shit in general :meh:
  8. [~?~] ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴩʀᴏᴅɪɢy @ 21 Jun 2022 09:10:43 AM
    You insolent fucktard, you are a disappointment. Here let me give you the kiss your actual father never gave you

Hmm I don't know, a grown man kissing another grown man like a child. Sarcasm or not, looks like you can't read. And really? You bagging me about the "whose" thing? They're homophones and its a text based game.. It'd be like typing super fast and thinking of what say and you end up putting "their" instead of "there". Also who the fuck fact checks there shit like its some English paper? If you can understand me, we are good.:heh:
  9. [~?~] ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴩʀᴏᴅɪɢy @ 21 Jun 2022 09:14:11 AM
    Here for you.

*grown man like he's a child

That way you don't have to plug the pieces in, I got you:smile:
  10. [BDU] 🖕Crispi🖕 @ 21 Jun 2022 09:25:42 AM
    So kissing a child a homosexual to you?? You're a sex offender aren't you, you fucken pedophile :sick:

Also

It's* a text based game.

Yes, I'm bagging you. I'm educated and I will use my education whenever and wherever I feel like it. :hmm:
  11. [BDU] 🖕Crispi🖕 @ 21 Jun 2022 09:29:32 AM
    If you want to join the club of people who should have greeted me Happy Fathers Day last Sunday, then you just have to say so :haha:

You can leave Team irrelevant and join DP and NBK as Team Crispi's Bitches/Sons. To make that possible I will have to make your mother walk the streets because Pimp Daddy Crispi gotta make them work for the food I feed you
  12. [~?~] ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴩʀᴏᴅɪɢy @ 21 Jun 2022 10:03:40 AM
    Little too late on that one, beat you to it. Already knew you were going to take advantage of grammatical errors because your trash talk is shit:smile:

Oh, definitely educated, since you can type your shit out and review it and hope nobody corrects you. Insecure ass. Haven't showed me shit about education:facepalm:

I'm going to ignore that a lot of that last post you made. Dude if anybody is being made a bitch around here it's you, by me.
    Talking about "Oh, you are going to need to spend cash on points to keep up with me, its the only way" something along the lines of that. Dude I haven't even spent a cent on this account period, on anything. And I left your ass in the grass:haha: Shit's ass backwards don't you think. Best bring out the big guns, AKA, your visa. Cause I still have only a TPI and haven't even touched my debit yet:freeze:
  13. [~?~] ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴩʀᴏᴅɪɢy @ 21 Jun 2022 10:05:45 AM
    And don't bother with sentence fragments. I don't want to hear that shit either. This isn't typing Ace.
  14. [~?~] ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴩʀᴏᴅɪɢy @ 21 Jun 2022 10:06:31 AM
    *LPI
  15. [BDU] 🖕Crispi🖕 @ 21 Jun 2022 10:11:07 AM
    LOL. I TOTALLY FORGOT about your gang. Team irrelevant right there. So I trained my speed up 150M and forgot about my strength :haha: I have spent 0 dollars on this game and Dave himself can back that up if he wants to :haha:

It's true you're gonna have to spend actual cash to keep up with me boy because I'm back on strength again and I'm just that much better than you :haha: :haha: I'm going to make you my son little boy :mwah:

Like a typical fucking knobhead, you stay silent when I was on you like a hawk :haha: No worries pumpkin, I'll train up a bit and will be back on you :mwah: Say hi to your mother for me :mwah: