Forum

Forum » General Chat

English Paul AMA

1. Don Pumpkinoso @ 02 Aug 2022 12:07:48 AM
    You can ask me anything. But I may choose not to answer some things (I know what you guys n gals are like). Apart from that I'm pretty open. :haha:

This is technically a comp. One question per person and you will recieve 69 points. Failed questions will still be rewarded.

You have until 23:59 Thursday. I won't pin this. What would you like to know?
  2. SinfulSavage @ 02 Aug 2022 12:27:22 AM
    What do you do for a living
  3. John 3:16 @ 02 Aug 2022 12:27:22 AM
    When you say that you're pretty open.... what happens in the staff room? I hear you all get down and dirty (bday suit style) is this true?
  4. Don Pumpkinoso @ 02 Aug 2022 12:31:06 AM
    I work in cybersecurity as an engineer. I do some work for Google on one of their newest security products. Thats the only cool part. Writing parsers for them. Otherwise I just audit companies, some you will know others probably not. lol

Staff room is pretty dead until I get my dick out. It apparently scares people.
  5. SinfulSavage @ 02 Aug 2022 12:37:51 AM
    That's pretty cool
  6. 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓪 🍎 @ 02 Aug 2022 01:01:25 AM
    Dear Paul,
    What is your most embarrassing moment?
  7. Don Pumpkinoso @ 02 Aug 2022 01:18:19 AM
    Hmm haven't really had any big embarrassing moments. But I have had regrets that I suppose are embarrassing. Off the top of my head one thing that pops to mind was about 15 I made a cocktail of drink using all my parents spirits downed it and was totally fucked up. Ended up having loads of people follow me around and I ended up spitting in this guys face. He was an old friend but teenage bs we weren't anymore. Never apologised to him. Regret probably embarrassed about it. I wasn't expelled that day but was suspended for a few days for getting drunk. :shoopdawhoop:
  8. [Que] 🌸Chonky🌸 @ 02 Aug 2022 01:42:01 AM
    if you came across a glory hole, would you put your dick in it?

:shifty:
  9. [#14] ǫᴜᴀᴄᴋǫᴜᴀᴄᴋ™ @ 02 Aug 2022 01:45:35 AM
    Hello Paul,
    How did you and Dave came out with the idea to make MD at the first place and what was your goal back when MD was a hit?

People said you and Dave fought and left MD. is it true?

Is there's any future plans for MD?
  10. Don Pumpkinoso @ 02 Aug 2022 02:05:43 AM
    Probably wouldn't try a glory hole tbh lol I need to know what I'm entering :haha:

Um basically it roots before md, we made punchme which was something I pretty much made in 48 hrs fucked off my head cos some game I was playing the owner said I would never be able to make a game. Don't remember that game name but it didn't last. Then Dave and I added more and more shit to it. Then things get hazzey but we ditched the game and remade it better as MD. Was a hit from day 1. Things exploded.

Nah me and Dave never fought. I had just lost my programming mojo for a bit. I have many mental issues and possibly autism. Just wanted out so sold my half to Dave. We been friends all this time. No heartache that's bs.

Yes future plans is to just keep you guys happy with new updates and hopefully activity will increase. It has a bit since we been updating. Hope you guys enjoy anything released big or small. We work full time so try to put in time when we can. Was surprised and happy when Dave asked for help. Been cool being back. Enjoying it very much again.
  11. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 02 Aug 2022 02:34:17 AM
    Why do you think you have autism?:fat:
  12. Don Pumpkinoso @ 02 Aug 2022 02:48:40 AM
    Just have a lot of "symptoms" of it.

Usual stuff. socially awkward, not understanding why I shouldn't say certain things to people, avoid eye contact. Don't like human contact unless I know someone and they female. Hate handshakes and hugs are awkward. I'm pretty emotionless. Very anxious about everything, hate any slight change. I have various oddities and tics. List goes on. :haha:

So probably asperger's. Or ass burgers. :haha:
  13. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 02 Aug 2022 02:58:38 AM
    Mmmmmmmmmm Ass Burgers :haha:
  14. [Que] ☠️Billy Bones☠️ @ 02 Aug 2022 04:21:35 AM
    would you have sex with your mom to save her life?

"hypothetically" your mom is dying and for some reason the only way to save her is to bang her, you wouldn't just watch her die knowing you could of saved her? <--(second question adds to the first and is in no way a separate question thus not breaking rules) :shifty:

ps i hope this opens the door for the questions we really want to ask :haha:
  15. Don Pumpkinoso @ 02 Aug 2022 04:34:29 AM
    No I wouldn't. If it's time for someone to go no matter who or what it is, it should be left alone. I wouldn't watch it happen. Just say my goodbyes then probably get drunk.

I said I'm open but not into that sorta thing :haha: