Forum

Forum » Gang Discussion

[M~I]

1. $Pingo$ @ 04 Oct 2016 10:38:43 PM
    Revenge of the Black Ops Squadron

The Empire never forgives and never forgets. Far too long have the privileged feasted on those less fortunate. Those in power remained powerful and those who worked hard were looked down upon and their efforts squashed and dreams dashed. Creating a page one empire consisting of 4 equal gangs was frowned upon by the inner circle of MD1 and their leaders at the time resided in 2 gangs, one of which was M~I.

Elements from within M~I stopped at nothing to hold back the growing empire. A concept that the common player could rise to prominence was feared by the inner circle and they employed any tactic available to them to destroy such an accomplishment. I was the Supreme Commander of this 4 gang empire. All 4 of our brother gangs resided on page one and as the crown jewel of the empire rose to the top spot in the game the inner circle attacked. After a long drawn out battle with many casualties elements of the inner circle prevailed in driving me from the empire I created but were eventually unable to prevent the crown jewel of the empire from ascending to the top gang spot in the game. It was then I left the #1 gang in the game, after bringing it from the bottom of page 1 to the very TOP.

As I wandered the MD1 landscape I never forgot those who caused me such hardship. Never did the desire for revenge fade away. I knew if I played my cards right, eventually there would come a time where I could exact my revenge. This is that time. For those who existed during this mentioned period of history you may recall some of what's been said. For those who have no clue who or what the Rogue Empire was or still is and had to endure at the hands of M~I, let it be known karma has come full circle.

Black Ops Squadron, the covert arm of the Rogue Empire has struck. Big C claims full responsibility for this act of terror and revenge. Long Live The Rogue Empire, Death to all those who oppose us.

Just LOL, get your self a life big CU*T
  2. [BDU] HAVOK @ 04 Oct 2016 10:41:30 PM
    MobsterReasonCityTime Left (Mins)

FunkyDo Caught trying to rob a vault. Miami7Bust
    [BDU] ЯageQuit™ Caught trying to rob a vault.Miami 39 Bust

Hmm.. I wonder which vault they forgot to mug :shifty:
  3. [BDU] HAVOK @ 04 Oct 2016 10:43:02 PM
    Failed* :shifty:
  4. $Pingo$ @ 04 Oct 2016 10:43:40 PM
    lol and i had to try :shoopdawhoop:
  5. [BDU] HAVOK @ 04 Oct 2016 10:44:34 PM
    Hahaha :fistpump:
  6. . . @ 04 Oct 2016 10:46:57 PM
    Seriously though, ALL of the people who were just robbed weren't here for whatever stupid crap he's talking about.
  7. $Pingo$ @ 04 Oct 2016 10:48:12 PM
    if it can cheer you up, i did mug Bic Cu*t when we got kicked, and got 1.2 mill :hmm:
  8. [BDU] Miller95 @ 04 Oct 2016 10:52:31 PM
    yeah idk what hes talking about, but regardless whatever point he is trying to get across, was it really worth destroying a gang with so much history behind it?
  9. [BDU] G O D @ 04 Oct 2016 10:54:12 PM
  10. Big C @ 04 Oct 2016 10:55:28 PM
    Allah Akbar
  11. . . @ 04 Oct 2016 10:59:58 PM
  12. [BDU] HAVOK @ 04 Oct 2016 11:01:11 PM
    Wouldn't be the first time either :shifty: :fury:
  13. . . @ 04 Oct 2016 11:07:16 PM
    Mr Elixir has had 220+ mill in our vault (with various donations from all of us) for his LPI for over a month now. Despite many requests, only Big C and Kay have vault access. Nearly $290mill, 1k+ points, $30+ mill in gear/consumables donated from upstart accounts.
  14. . . @ 04 Oct 2016 11:17:19 PM
    To MI members, let's wait for Kay to get online and sort this out. Seek refuge where you prefer. Stay in touch with each other.
  15. Big C @ 04 Oct 2016 11:21:55 PM
    :rasberry: