Forum

Forum » Gang Discussion

DMC is recruiting

1. B E A R @ 23 Jan 2011 05:59:10 PM
    We are a first page gang and can be considered as the strongest gang on md2. We are now recruiting 2 to 3 members only. Those who are interested to join, please inform me and submit your application by PM. I will decide who will come on board base on few criteria.
    But mostly, we need low level player, preferably bellow level 100 who is fun, energetic, loyal and active.

Applicant who has passed the filter will receive benefits from me and it will be decided later according to your immediate needs.

Thanks and regards.
  2. magickilla @ 24 Jan 2011 05:03:06 PM
    great gang +1
  3. B E A R @ 27 Jan 2011 04:17:59 PM
    The offer is still on! Those who are interested to join, please mail to me.
    We will treat you with respect and honor. There will be great rewards for those who are really keen to build and stay up with us. RM, Weapons, shoes, body armor and protection are just a few things that we will provide you. Come and join us. We will have fun together and grow strong together.

Thank you.
  4. B E A R @ 31 Jan 2011 12:50:50 PM
    The Most bonafide, exclusive and powerful gang on md2 is now open for recruitment. Those of you who's level bellow 100 and interested to be part of us may pm me to submit your application. We will treat you with respect and honor and you'll get life and full time protection from us as member fellowship. You will also grow strong together with us and we will help you to build your acc.

So come and join us.. Only 1 or 2 empty slot available, if you want to be famous, we are your only choice.. The best of all.
  5. Chauncey Lagana @ 10 Feb 2011 08:37:31 PM
    my penis looks like a cheese wheel.
  6. Chauncey Lagana @ 10 Feb 2011 08:37:46 PM
    oh and DMC sucks
  7. B E A R @ 14 Feb 2011 03:20:36 AM
    You are in a fight with [DcK] Anal Thunder.

You are using your Baby Polar Bear.
    [DcK] Anal Thunder is using their RPG-7.

1: Using your Baby Polar Bear, you did 2,941,142,135 damage to [DcK] Anal Thunder.

You won the battle and gained 1 experience.
    You took $0 from [DcK] Anal Thunder.
  8. B E A R @ 14 Feb 2011 03:21:35 AM
    ''oh and DMC sucks ''

we are still much better than DCK :haha:lol