Forum

Forum » Gang Discussion

Legacy Wars - Recruiting

1. [L~W] Wish2Die @ 12 Oct 2015 07:27:35 PM
    Are you sick and tired of people sending you invites to their gang simply because they need you to help their vault from breaking down? Are you also done with gangs that couldn't find the definition of war and honor in a dictionary even if I were to staple the pages on to my nuts and I teabagged the living shit out of them? Well, you're in luck, L~W is looking for you.

That's right. Don't join .vK, even ducttape wouldn't be able to keep that gang from breaking down soon. Don't join TRU either, I came up with the name for that gang and even I am disappointed at their sad excuse for an existence. Don't join Dark Prodigy either, that's just a one man gang. You might think I'm lying, but between you and me, Dane and Cyclops are the same person, but sshhh, I said nothing... Anyways, if utter shame and disappointment is more your thing, feel free to join ID or HOP as they supply that in abundance. I advise against joining C~S as that is just sausage fest with the collective IQ of a doorknob.

No, if you want a real gang, a gang with active people, who would be more than willing to catch a bullet for you, then L~W is the only gang you need. With our honor, pride and humor, we are by far the best gang to have ever graced this server and I'll be damned if anyone would dare say otherwise. Apply now and get a pair of cojones free.

Disclaimer: Terms and conditions apply. If you are Trader or Sin, or you think either of these people are cool or awesome, your application might be declined. Also, we highly recommend a therapist since neither of those conditions can be considered healthy.

2. I·N·S·A·N·E:ice: @ 12 Oct 2015 07:57:49 PM
    Probably the best thing I've read to try and get people convinced to join your gang. Except for the vk. thing, that I will stay in denial for.
  3. [L~W] Wish2Die @ 12 Oct 2015 08:54:54 PM
    Looking forward to your application, Insane.
  4. GONE! @ 12 Oct 2015 09:21:29 PM
    Disclaimer: Terms and conditions apply. If you are Trader or Sin, or you think either of these people are cool or awesome, your application might be declined. Also, we highly recommend a therapist since neither of those conditions can be considered healthy.

Trader is still around? Where? I use to make him cry so much in the past :haha:
  5. [BDU] M­j­o­l­n­i­r @ 13 Oct 2015 02:04:20 PM
  6. [L~W] Wish2Die @ 13 Oct 2015 09:35:56 PM
    L~W made sure his online time was spent in the hospital for the longest time.
  7. Reynolds. @ 14 Oct 2015 07:26:51 PM
    [L~W] I·N·S·A·N·E:ice:
    122 posts

12 Oct 2015
    07:57:49 PM
    Probably the best thing I've read to try and get people convinced to join your gang. Except for the vk. thing, that I will stay in denial for.

:fistpump::fistpump::fistpump:
  8. [L~W] Wish2Die @ 18 Oct 2015 01:24:28 AM
    Both people on this page talking about .vK are no longer part of that gang. I think I was quite on point with the post at the top of this page. :shifty:
  9. I·N·S·A·N·E:ice: @ 21 Oct 2015 09:07:53 PM
    It's only because you said it that made it more real...:shock: Wish, you have magical powers. :jawdrop: Anything you say becomes real....:shifty:

Say something else...
  10. [D†P] CriPpLeR™ @ 22 Oct 2015 10:41:20 AM
    Wish sure does have a bee on his bonnie bonnet about vK

I'm suspecting there's history to this :weh:
  11. GONE! @ 22 Oct 2015 04:03:39 PM
    Nice all the active players on this server on jerking off in L~W.

Must be why the server is dead. :fistpump:
  12. GONE! @ 22 Oct 2015 04:07:53 PM
    I said too much.

Great gang. :fistpump:
  13. [D†P] CriPpLeR™ @ 22 Oct 2015 04:17:48 PM
    I'm just here to rob the vault

As soon as that trust is built....BOOM! :razz:
  14. Reynolds. @ 22 Oct 2015 08:59:52 PM
    :haha::haha: wow
  15. [L~W] Wish2Die @ 02 Nov 2015 10:18:02 PM
    Crippler is actually Trader in disguise :shock: