5. [BDU] M­j­o­l­n­i­r @ 14 May 2012 01:18:10 PM
    :fistpump:
  6. [BDU] M­j­o­l­n­i­r @ 15 May 2012 08:03:17 AM
    :fistpump:
  7. {~The Wolf~} @ 15 May 2012 10:10:48 PM
    no subject Delete Save Forward Report

[BTK] Dark Slayer
    07 May 2012 03:42:50 PM

Hey, seeing as you're more dead than a zombie we'd decided to move on and look for a more active gang to war, thanks for having 2-3 people online throughout the day so we could use our RPG-29 and not let it get dust on

Much love,

DS, ICB and the family of BTK

PS: Could you get your members to camp out of our gang discussion thread please? I know people can get jealous but please keep it to yourself!

~~~

Nope. I'm not doing you any favors since you can't even be respectable to someone who has repeatedly been kind to you. This is what happens when you bite the hand that feeds you, friend. :smile:
  8. [L~W] Wish2Die @ 15 May 2012 10:19:33 PM
    seeing as you're more dead than a zombie

Lmao... Isn't the whole point of a zombie that it's not really all that dead? :nut: :haha:
  9. {~The Wolf~} @ 15 May 2012 11:14:35 PM
    Way to be rude and fail all at once, eh? :haha:
  10. [L~W] ••••••Tom•••••• @ 16 May 2012 01:52:50 AM
    I would fuck a zombie if shes hot. :smile:
  11. {~The Wolf~} @ 16 May 2012 02:33:34 AM
    Now I have to find a zombie chick that has tattoos for an avi. :haha:
  12. [BDU] M­j­o­l­n­i­r @ 16 May 2012 07:22:49 AM
    The funny part is that you're talking like if you are a threat to BTK and you can kill all of us :haha:

That was a chance for you to end the war. But... as you wish.
  13. {~The Wolf~} @ 16 May 2012 07:28:45 AM
    Oh yes. I could tolerate and even agree to your assessment of my gang, and let you treat us like garbage. Nope. You want to prove your superiority then put your RPG where your mouth is. After all, you can't argue your way out of a paper sack, but you sure wanted to start one.

Don't you remember getting all butthurt because one of my members paid your gang a compliment? I do. What about the excuse that you had a member that was getting hit? Don't you want to defend his cross server drama? Or how about the last mail I got from DS claiming that the real reason was he was paid by an unnamed staff member? That's a riot. Even the one staff member in your gang, Greenmonster, and I get along famously, so tell me some other BS story.

The fact is, you wanted to, so you're doing it. Meh.
  14. [BDU] M­j­o­l­n­i­r @ 16 May 2012 07:35:11 AM
    Don't you remember getting all butthurt when I hit you because of the hitlist, than you told me that if I continue to hit you that you'll show everybody who's the real 'bullies' and then you put me on ignore? That's what happened between me and you and since then, we didn't get along so good. And yes, I will defend any member of BTK.
  15. {~The Wolf~} @ 16 May 2012 07:40:23 AM
    We didn't get along why?

because I put you on ignore

Really? Well, maybe you shouldn't have lied to me, not once, but twice. DS will find tomorrow that he is also on ignore, because I do not have time for insincere people.

Earlier in this thread, DS was going on about how he respected me, and then he writes me some flaming insult letter then begs me to keep it to myself? No. You don't get to be one way to me in public and another way in private. My friends are my friends regardless of where we are: in public or behind closed doors. He's proven to me that he's no better than you are.

Enjoy hitting if that's what you have to do, but I have my standards.