:fistpump:
  2. John 3:16 @ 03 Oct 2017 02:49:11 PM
    So you agree that your comment was a 3 year old comment
    Nice admitting skills
    That takes some balls:haha:
  3. [BDU] HAVOK @ 03 Oct 2017 04:08:36 PM
    hit or stfu :shifty:
  4. [H~I] smoof.watermelon @ 03 Oct 2017 07:17:47 PM
    It is a three year old comment but it is not my comment.
  5. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 11 Oct 2017 06:02:27 PM
    [NBK] $ $ $meouside
    2,822 posts

02 Oct 2017
    01:02:09 PM
    You Just called your own comment a 3 year old comment
    --------------------------------------

This is where he stops understanding what you're saying smoof. The dots are a little to far apart for this guy.
  6. Asher @ 12 Oct 2017 02:29:54 AM
    Even I'm confused. Is it like one of those trick questions that some games make you answer before you can go to the next level?

If so, I think I'll just play MD instead. Apparently people with low IQ's can play that easy.
  7. [Que] Bunnehsaur @ 15 Oct 2017 05:15:09 PM
    Smoof called him out for getting ridiculously butthurt over a joking comment made over 3 years ago. Avenged then promptly took up arms in a hilarious display of rage, was made a mockery of by all onlookers and then tried to get his revenge for his hurt feelings in every other sub section of the forums.

Even the paper thin support he was getting from others quickly dissipated after just one of Avenged's miserably failed attempts at knowledgeable.

Now, he has once again retreated into his cave where the echos agree with him.
    https://md1.mafiadeath.com/forum/10/1462461/last.php
  8. [H~I] smoof.watermelon @ 15 Oct 2017 11:21:28 PM
    Lol it actually started with him getting offended when I called one of his suggestions stupid. Then he came in here to disagree with me over what is really a basic economics concept. And it ended with him saying that the point I originally made that he disagreed with actually supported the argument he made afterwards.

Logic.
  9. Moved @ 17 Oct 2017 08:42:35 AM
    you all do know why Avenged, asher, capt dan, kittanda all seems to "have ones back right? cause it appears as late when one of them slags off the only people supporting there posts are there, " go to md family"...:smh:
  10. Asher @ 30 Oct 2017 04:52:33 PM
    Hey there Don the broken record. I don't recall a single time that I've ever made a post in support of Avenge or anybody I know as Kittanda.
    By the way, search is failing me the username, somebody give me a link to his profile so that I can double check that they aren't actually a friend of mine before Don goes all "LIAR they used to be in your can for years!"

I also don't seem to recall a single time that you've ever provided any logical proof to any of your wild claims that you attach my name to.
  11. Moved @ 30 Oct 2017 08:12:32 PM
    ha ^^ you mad bro, cause I know you know your fam knows (md) whats up. I could give zero fucks right now, but its super funny to see you rage about it.

If i so wanted I could post your logical proof, but id be a asshat by doing so, so I dont.

if your so concerned about my opinion. send me a pm. untill then build a bridge get over it.:facepalm:
  12. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 31 Oct 2017 04:22:53 PM
    building bridges with lack of architectural knowledge, i have seen many of them falling apart :shifty:
  13. Asher @ 01 Nov 2017 08:40:11 AM
    The only made raging person I see is Don who keeps going on about nothing like a broken record.

Pretty sure I did send you a message when I came active again asking if my inactive account did something to hurt your feelings. Pretty sure that before I quit, we left things at a standoffish friendship. Maybe it was abandonment issues?

Though I guess whatever it was has you still too traumatic to talk directly about it. Instead you seem to find some relief in lashing out by following my posts with vague vents that oozes of teen angst.
  14. Asher @ 01 Nov 2017 08:40:58 AM
    Mad* not made. :facepalm:
  15. Jinn™ @ 05 Nov 2017 03:32:15 PM
    What about car parts ? :rasberry: