Forum

Forum » Help

Guide to get an LPI - V2

1. Beverly Persing @ 22 Sep 2008 10:42:12 AM
    Suss's guide to get a Large Private Island - Version 2

Ok, well just like games, guides and tutorials need updating, too. So I'm updating my guide to get an LPI and adding some extra things.

Step 1 - Get an RM. You make more with this than you do being free.

Step 2 - Have 15 mil in your bank account for 600k daily interest.

Step 3 - Be over level 18? for the max betting on slots.

Step 4 - Mug. Mug a lot, and do tons of it. It will help you.. but just be sure to bank the cash you mug regularly so it doesn't get mugged from you.

Step 5 - Have ONE main server. Use the other 2 as bunny accounts and collect the points you make each day on those

Step 6 - Transfer all cash/points you get from those servers to your main server.

Remember to keep 15 mil in your bank on these servers, too (AT ALL TIMES)

Step 7 - Save, save, save. Don't buy any other housing.. just save as much as you can.

Step 8 - Do ANY service you can for some extra points/cash

Step 9 - BE PATIENT! Meaning.. don't beg :smile:.

Step 10 - DON'T DO 50/50. You'll end up losing more than you win.

It gets annoying seeing all the begging.. and you've got more of a chance to get stuff if you're NOT begging for it everywhere.. just be kind to people and you never know.. you might get something for it.

Also, if you're under 100 days old and/or not even level 100 - don't bother asking for anything. You can't expect the world to be given to you straight away..

For some extra information, check the post below this one and find out some 'in depth' information about things.. such as:

How to do a server trade, mugging information, some EXTRA tips which is very beneficial, but not going to be in the official guide.

-Suss™
  2. Beverly Persing @ 22 Sep 2008 10:42:18 AM
    The extra tips

Other ways to get extra and faster money/points to get your LPI:

Other games - Playing other well known games and trading the cash/points from there to here will work and help out A LOT.

Mugging information:

Well, in order to benefit the most from mugging, search the HOF for the people with the most money. Mug them if they're inactive for one, and have a lot of cash out.

Travel if you need, but stay in that city until you've mugged majority of what you need to.

Be patient.. it'll take a while to mug a decent amount, too. But, just wait because using your points will end up using more than you're mugging.

Server trades, game trades etc:

Well, a lot of you ask how to do trades like this. Well, here's how to do it.

Advertise in the Marketplace or Non-MD (varies between servers/topics). If it's MD to MD, it MIGHT be able to go in the Marketplace. If it's Other game to MD.. it's Non-MD.

What you do is.. if someone wants 1k points on MD1 and you want them on MD2 and you've got the points on MD1.. get the profile ID of the person, send them 1k points on MD1 and then they'll send 1k points on MD2.

Example:

Person A and B decide to trade 1k points.
    Person A sends first to the MD1 profile.
    Person B sends after to the MD2 profile.

It doesn't have to be like that, you can negotiate who sends first etc.

The same goes for cash, and other games.

Be careful though, because you MAY get scammed. So ONLY trade with people that you trust. I nor MD will be held responsible for any losses due to any transaction. If you get scammed, thats the risk you take.

-Suss™
  3. GREENMONSTER @ 22 Sep 2008 06:54:23 PM
    nice job +1 very helpful
  4. Beverly Persing @ 29 Sep 2008 07:56:01 AM
    This ones my better one :)
  5. Beverly Persing @ 05 Oct 2008 06:48:48 AM
    Use this for anything.
  6. frenzy @ 12 Oct 2008 01:33:58 PM
    if you have 1000 points on md1, and wanted them on md2

and i had 1000 points on md2 and wanted them on md1

i would send you 1000 points on md2, and you would send me 1000 points on md1...
  7. Pandora Knop @ 02 Nov 2008 10:17:42 AM
    a bunch of players have 200k+ out...and you mug each players for around 20k...your gonna make a good profit if you continue doing it every few minutes when your nerve re-fills.
  8. Cristi Montesi @ 09 Nov 2008 07:30:24 PM
    wow nice job +1
  9. The Viper @ 14 Nov 2008 03:20:56 AM
    Good One.
  10. Beverly Persing @ 17 Nov 2008 02:33:48 AM
    Thank you all :smile:
  11. Gðl D Rðgér™ @ 04 Nov 2011 09:11:39 AM
    :scared:
  12. Jersey MacManus @ 04 Nov 2011 04:45:49 PM
    why sir, did you add a face to this thread?
  13. [L~W] The Яock™ @ 04 Nov 2011 09:27:25 PM
    he felt like adding one what are you going to do
  14. Jersey MacManus @ 05 Nov 2011 03:54:23 AM
    add another..:evil:
  15. Ruffy @ 30 Jul 2012 10:05:25 AM
    Very good!! Except there's no more bank interest :/