Forum

Forum » Help

this is a beginners Guide for noobs

1. $••RabBiT••$ @ 16 Jul 2009 11:08:27 AM
    1) CRIME - that gives you EXP. EXP makes you gain levels. You spend nerve to commit crimes, and sometimes, you will fail or end up in jail. It happens with everyone. You'll always take the risk to go to jail, but won't ever stay long...

2) ATTACKS: you can attack everyone offline. Just take a look to see if they are bunnies. If they are, I suggest you pay, because points collectors can really be a pain in the ass. Besides, check with your gang if they pay for bunnies offline. When you are able to attack higher levels than you, that will give you tons of EXP. How you do that?

* CHECK THEIR HOUSE. It's important. The better their house is, the harder to beat them.
    * CHECK THEIR LEVEL. If a guy is lvl 100 but has been playing for 15 days, it usually means he's a low stats player. Why? Because he spends too much time levelling, and he probably doesn't train enough.
    * CHECK THEIR ONLINE/OFFLINE STATUS. Attacks online are usually considered as war, and you'll be attacked back. Unless you attack a friend, a bunny or someone and send a med-kit or med-certificate along with apologizes. But it doesn't work 100% of the time.

3) MUGS: They give you lots of EXP (250exp) using 10 nerve. And also, give you some money. The thing is, usually people with lots of money out are higher levels than you. So they will attack you back, online and offline. I do it myself.

4) JAIL BUSTS: Give you a lot of EXP (500exp) using 10 nerve. You don't make any money, but people usually rate you for that, and some even send money or points. It's kind of a good action. Everybody gains, it's all good.

5) DAILY TASKS: They give you benefits, and if you know how to use them, you can get a really good advantage.
    First, use all your nerve, than half your energy, training or attacking. Deposit ALL YOUR MONEY in the BANK. Then attack someone you lose to, and you'll go to hospital. ALWAYS CHECK IF YOU REALLY ARE IN THE HOSPITAL.
    I like this order, but you can make yourself one:
    a) VOTE FOR REWARDS. Click the links to vote for the game and you'll make $22,500 and 25 points every day.
    b) JOB CENTRE. See if you can get a better job. It gives you a specific amount of attributes daily, and more money.
    c) LUCKY DIP. It costs only $1,000 and you make money 90% of the time. If you don't make, it's only 1k anyways.
    d) PLAY THE SLOTS. You have 250 turns daily to play the slots. The higher you bet, the more you gain. So, if you don't have money to make 250 bets at 2500 each, then you can make 10 bets at a time. Or more, or less, it's up to you.
    e) SEARCH DOWNTOWN. You can use 50 turns in Phoenix and 50 in San Jose, or whatever. You always find money, and sometimes, you can get really good items. Some people donate them to the gang, but you don't have to. You can sell, send to someone, or even use it yourself.

Those things are done??
    6) CHECK THE POINTS MARKET. You can be lucky and find good offers there. If you find points under 16k each, LUCKY! Buy them. If you don't need, I do and I can buy from you for the same price.

CHECK YOUR TIME LEFT AT THE HOSPITAL!!!
    Deposit all your money right before 2 minutes left. Why? Because if you have a connection problem, or forget, you'll lose all the money you had out.

6) Finally, start your training at the GYM. While your awake is full, you have better results when training. Use all your energy to train.
    Chose a method. Some people prefer STRENGTH + SPEED = when you have higher speed, you attack first. Higher strength makes you win, unless the other have higher strength and defense.
    STRENGTH + DEFENSE = you usually don't attack first, but you are able to defend yourself from the attack. Then you attack, and if his defense is lower than your strength, you win.

So, I'd suggest that you train AT LEAST 10 times a day to keep up with your level. I would train 5 times strength, 4 times the one you chose (speed or defense) and only once the other. If you can train more, good. If not, you might lose to players same level as you.

READ THE FORUMS. Not only the GANG FORUM, but also the GENERAL FORUM. You can see what's going on, who is in war and why... Or you can figure out why you were attacked. Try to participate too, chances are that if someone knows you from there, they'll respect you (more if you comment interesting things, and less if you are an arse).
  2. [D†P] Sultan Griis @ 16 Jul 2009 06:27:54 PM
    Or perhaps you can use this one:

GAME GUIDE