Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Mobile Version

1. Littled @ 05 Dec 2011 12:20:36 PM
    m.mafiadeath would be nice for players who love MD :razz: maybe just for mailbox, forums and crimes..dedicated apps for a single platform would be be unfair(it would be brilliant but maybe you decide to do it just for the IOS platform and leave out android)...but it can bring along more players

Really hope you consider.

Thanks!
  2. Littled @ 05 Dec 2011 12:27:15 PM
    :shifty: +1
  3. Orgy @ 05 Dec 2011 09:02:59 PM
    Someone that volunteers their 'coding' skills for free is probably not a good coder..
  4. Littled @ 05 Dec 2011 11:58:04 PM
    Not necessarily. They might do it for initial work experience and give people an example of what they can do.
  5. Littled @ 08 Dec 2011 09:05:31 PM
    IAmASpammer..cmon dave make us happy :razz:
  6. ☢KLAX☢ @ 08 Dec 2011 10:24:30 PM
    i dont see why it is required :facepalm: ALL modern phones are capable of easily viewing a web page like this, as its not the most complex page to load on a phone. also then for people that can only play MD on their phone which there will be people that do that, if they can only access the mobile version then they are put at a disadvantage, if you only want to have "mobile" access to forums, crimes, mailbox,

on about the app, it would only run on at least one of the following systems ( andriod, IOS, or window phone 7) all of them these have very capable web browsers that are easy to use, ranging from internet explorer 9 on wp7, to safari,opera and others, and to the people that say having an app will increase activity through people seeing it, no on will find an app with around 50 downloads max, or at least i very much doubt it. so it wont make a difference really, except dave will of lost time from doing something that would not effect the game.

just saying i play this game more on my phone, i can play it with ease using the built in internet browser on my WP7. its easy to log on, train, level, mug, do dailies and all other things, just as simple as it is on a PC.
  7. Littled @ 08 Dec 2011 10:45:23 PM
    They are capable of viewing it but its a desktop version of the website in the end.

A mobile version which has a few colors and links optimised for a touch screen would prove far better for browsing on a mobile device. I obviously would want the whole game but putting some features like this and then doing an initial test to how many people are actually using it can determine if the project should go ahead or not.
  8. Orgy @ 09 Dec 2011 05:15:31 PM
    Pyro is right.. All you need to do is zoom in a little...
  9. $$$tormbreaker @ 10 Dec 2011 05:34:51 AM
    yeah that's true...