Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Weapons/Armor/Shoes System

1. imthinaan @ 29 Dec 2011 11:06:15 AM
    :evil::fistpump:
  2. [BDU] ☆DirtyPrincess♡ @ 31 Dec 2011 12:53:18 AM
    It's a good idea..

It would stir up people hitting a little.

Not knowing what someone has equipped means you don't know where their stats will sit. You might have to change the combination of your stuff to hit different players.. One combination to hit your def players and another for your str/spe players etc. Would mix it up a bit

Nice :delight:
  3. WeddingTackle @ 31 Dec 2011 01:46:03 AM
    :fistpump::fistpump:
  4. Lolly Squirrel @ 02 Jan 2012 06:37:43 AM
    Yeah that was my intention behind it DP.

And kinda a rock paper scissors type system.

And you'd be able to have more "intermediate" weapons that would be more balanced. But it would be more like a belle curve type thing. Promoting more even stats for players.

:wink:
  5. Lolly Squirrel @ 05 Jan 2012 05:35:19 PM
    :fistpump:
  6. Mr. Amazing @ 05 Jan 2012 05:43:16 PM
    i have been thinking for awhile now that when you pay to spy on someone you should be able to pay more to see wht thy are equpped with.. and if the added more items like you are saying i think it would be hella sweet to spy someone and know what the are using, it would make the game more fun and challenging due to the fact that everyone would be trying to get the best of the best or hit somebody higher lvl and gain more experience... but there are times when i can kill someone when they are unequipped but not when they have everything one... thats why you should be able to spy them and see what they have on!!!!! :fistpump: