Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Search

1. [H~I] @K0zz @ 09 Feb 2012 04:24:52 AM
    Add housing.

It would help find weaker players if you could add what house they had in the search, personally it's annoying to either have to spy / click on every profile when trying to level up, the house as an option would at least give us a chance to search for by house with all the other parameters and potentially weaker players. i.e. homeless lvl 200's and such.
  2. ⓣⓐⓘⓝⓣⓔⓓ @ 09 Feb 2012 04:31:03 AM
    Homeless 200 does not mean that they will not have stats.

So people might sell their houses. So you will never be sure about that.

My suggestion: Add some stats with respect to your LVL and make a friend circle with similar LVL active players in the game. Help eachother and share information. Make a good bunnylist.... then kill and rank up. It is so simple as bunnies are back.

I remember I LVLed up from LVL 395 to 450 less than a month or so in my last account. I was LVL 480 when i sold that.
  3. [H~I] @K0zz @ 10 Feb 2012 09:13:50 AM
    I know, people could do that but it would make things a bitter easier. I appreciate the advice, but I do think this could help, not like it's not that difficult to code. Just add another drop down query box and run a 'if..then' code. Or however it's done in whatever coding this game is done in.