Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Gang War

1. [H~I] @K0zz @ 16 Feb 2012 10:35:16 AM
    I think the system needs to have two separate systems in place. The current system makes a gang war more of a sports event. 77 hits wins over 68 hits, but war isn't only about the number of hits.

Retaining this style for the purpose of joke wars and the like would be perfect. However a second system which simply can be coined 'All-Out War' or something, so you don't actually have an option of a 'Joke War'. Both give war points or whatever, but the difference is one gang has to submit or both have to make a truce.

Allow a system of declaring reparations (requirements to end war) that could simply just be a drop down with a certain amount of points, items, only game related things.

Have a note box for extra notes and everything, then obviously a submit button.

Then on the submitting side, you can send a submit request that if you don't meet the requirements, will just notify the leaders your willing to talk. Or if you have the necessary items in your vault, they will automatically be transferred to the other vault and the war will automatically end.

This will still retain a true war feel, since wars really don't have a set time limit.
  2. ⓣⓐⓘⓝⓣⓔⓓ @ 16 Feb 2012 10:37:52 AM
    :weh:

there are lot of options in the current warring system need to be tested.
  3. [H~I] @K0zz @ 16 Feb 2012 07:41:24 PM
    I'm just saying, for the most part I've seen it's been time based, and time doesn't solve issues. It just needs to be amended, not completely dumped. Time based wars has its uses, but not for a majority of normal wars. It's not like America went up to Germany in WW2 and said 'Okay guize were done by December, kthx now die'
  4. ⓣⓐⓘⓝⓣⓔⓓ @ 17 Feb 2012 02:16:03 AM
    :haha: