Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Prison

1. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 06 Sep 2018 07:16:40 PM
    Maybe be able to attack/mug other prisoners in jail
  2. [BDU] CD8 Killer ▣▩ @ 07 Sep 2018 03:16:13 PM
    No, that’s unnecessary and unrealistic. If anything one could be able to mug/attack prisoners while in jail themselves but that is also not needed. Just simply bust and mug/kill.
  3. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 10 Sep 2018 08:21:54 AM
    We should lose all our cash in hand once we get caught up.
  4. ~ Fish ~ @ 10 Sep 2018 05:22:01 PM
    We should send transvestite midget strippers to Dave's place with a singing telegram to fix the goddamn war system. :shifty:
  5. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 11 Sep 2018 12:47:18 AM
    Good idea Heisenberg. Maybe have that money go towards competitions or something
  6. John 3:16 @ 11 Sep 2018 02:52:40 AM
    No, that’s unnecessary and unrealistic

Don't know if you been to prison or not but this is far from the truth

People get attacked all the time in prison
    Not sure if you know the term "prison bitch"
  7. [BDU] CD8 Killer ▣▩ @ 11 Sep 2018 01:34:21 PM
    Can you even read? If you read my following sentence you would have clearly seen I wrote

“If anything one could be able to mug/attack prisoners while in jail themselves”.

Second time in the span of a week you sounded like a retard just cause you felt the need to go against me, got a problem bro? :haha:
  8. [BDU] CD8 Killer ▣▩ @ 11 Sep 2018 01:52:08 PM
    In my first post I did not consider the word ‘other’ as ‘as well as the attacker’ but my post clearly distinguished between the two aka solving the issue in case that was what he meant. Hell, if you didn’t have the attention span of a three year old and read my entire post you would have noticed that. That’s asking for too much though, isn’t it?
  9. John 3:16 @ 12 Sep 2018 02:14:46 AM
    Can you even read? If you read my following sentence you would have clearly seen I wrote

[H~I] SelfDeception @ 06 Sep 2018 07:16:40 PM
    Maybe be able to attack/mug other prisoners in jail

Can you read? :rolleyes::smh:

Lets scenario the OP for you

I'm in prison, you're in prison

SelfDeception is not

You and I can mug attack each other but SelfDeception must bust us first
    Do you now understand the OP?
  10. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 13 Sep 2018 12:51:38 AM
    We can have a conversation with out being nasty :rolleyes:

Yes that is what I mean red and blue person lol
  11. John 3:16 @ 14 Sep 2018 05:31:59 AM
    We can have a conversation with out being nasty :rolleyes:

I was tempted to rip him a new asshole but I decided that I would just let him keep some of that over confidence/pride/ego or attitude problem he has

I was only responding to his slightly more than less than mature parts of his posts because the rest was obviously not worth reading due to it being garbage. I'm fair sure he is older than me but acts 10 years younger :nut: