Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Stackable Drugs!

1. Micha Swing @ 15 Feb 2011 07:54:05 AM
    I know I've seen a suggestion somewhere like this before and I liked it so I want to promote it again.

What stackable drugs really mean is that you can take more than one drug consecutively until you overdose. For example, when you take a drug, heroin for instance, the stats increase are added it. But if you take heroin again, it wouldn't affect the stat anymore until the 25min time is out. Stacking lets you apply the stat change on top of the previous stat change. So you can make your stats stronger.

If we are allowed to stack our drugs, it will add more flavor and more strategy for the game. Stackable drugs will create equality so all players can enjoy being the strongest.

Like all good things, there is a downside to stacking. You can overdose doing this. Maybe make the hossie time 20min for every drug that is stacked. So if 3 heroins are taken, it would give him 60min in hossie.

I don't know if the price should of the drugs should increase. I haven't worked that out yet. So please take this in consideration. Test the effects on the new core.
  2. Micha Swing @ 15 Feb 2011 07:58:39 AM
    And the only limit to how many drugs you can take is until you've overdosed. The reasonable max is up to 4-5 drugs so the defender always have to guess how many drugs to take before retaliating. This requires more skills.
  3. GREENMONSTER @ 15 Feb 2011 09:54:55 PM
    I wonder how many times this has been suggested
  4. Cannon~Fodder™ @ 20 Sep 2011 04:19:49 AM
    Good idea. I believe this will circulate the power to the people. The top HoF now has competition if everyone has a chance to be defeated. +1
  5. inflatable tubes @ 27 Oct 2011 06:14:15 PM
    I wonder why this hasn't been implemented yet. What a good idea this is.:shoopdawhoop:
  6. Blade @ 28 Oct 2011 03:52:16 AM
    i like it but its scaring me at the same time...could be interesting in wars and make people spend more to kill others
  7. The Noob Jr. @ 28 Oct 2011 04:17:14 AM
    This will add excitement to the game. Wars wont be about big HOF accounts doing all the hits.