Forum

Forum » Suggestions

hospital and gang crimes

1. Blade @ 19 Oct 2011 06:36:21 PM
    It would be interesting if people in the hospital wouldnt be able to do gang crimes. This would help get more wars, extortions and protections. Even tho its easy to join gang crime for the 30 seconds you are out of hospital this would increase the hitting. Also if you want to extort gangs that have few onliners keeping the vault condition, it is achievable. If people start extortion once again it would lead to protection and alot of action.

It wouldnt solve the war problem but it could help it.
  2. [T~K] Sheriff Lansky @ 19 Oct 2011 07:21:15 PM
    -1. It would take more than one gang to stop everyone else in another. Unless these gangs with only a "few onliners" are all less than level 350.

Then that's basically just killing the game.

And also, the chances that you come on in the hospital are slim. People don't waste energy on attacking offliner's so it would be pointless in the long run -> you can join as soon as you log on...
  3. Blade @ 19 Oct 2011 11:50:37 PM
    People do waste energy on offile? check hospital most of the hits are on offliners.I dont say it would be easy to stop a gang from keeping their vault condition but you can atleast slow it, affect the gang. Only the persistant and organised people would be able to really make it effective.

I dont see how it would kill the game, its gonna create more interactions.

4. inflatable tubes @ 20 Oct 2011 03:23:29 AM
    idk about you buy my days of spending lots of time here is over... just leave the game as it is.
  5. [T~K] Stirling Archer @ 20 Oct 2011 03:37:42 PM
    but it would stop people repairing thier vaults

that would kill the game
  6. Evil Tanduay @ 20 Oct 2011 07:19:42 PM
    dont think it would make all that much of a difference for most gangs, tho a gang like TK would notice it.
  7. LXXXVI •†• @ 20 Oct 2011 10:20:42 PM
    Yeah. :haha: They would, :nut: :tongue:
  8. [T~K] Sheriff Lansky @ 21 Oct 2011 06:35:52 AM
    And small gangs of friends that are pretty new to the game if someone wants to extort them...