Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Account Auctions.

1. Jersey MacManus @ 05 Feb 2012 03:53:08 PM
    I still think it'd be a good idea for every now and then, just before the "NPC-making-day" when the inactives turn NPC we could hold an auction on the accounts that are worth something.

This would get dave an extra bit of cash/take points out of the game.
    It would make the server slightly more active as those that can't really partake in events such as rampages/gang wars etc. could now do so...
  2. Netto Cash @ 05 Feb 2012 10:20:38 PM
    +1

Rather be conservative than wasteful
  3. Jersey MacManus @ 11 Feb 2012 01:01:53 PM
    up.
  4. [T~K] Sheriff Lansky @ 11 Feb 2012 02:13:09 PM
    And have a Paypal system like Ebay to ensure payments and such. :cool:

But me thinks this would result in Dave having to take a certain level of responsibility when dealing with account sale, Which i don't think Dave is willing to do

[tl;dr Ebay method. Dave is lazy and do not want responsibility]
  5. Netto Cash @ 11 Feb 2012 04:42:38 PM
    This site is kind of like eBay/PayPal for games. I've used it to buy Platinum for RIFT off other players.

http://www.playerauctions.com/

playerauctions is like the middle-man. The buyer pays playerauctions instead of the seller, once playerauctions confirms payment has been made, then the seller sends the item to the buyer on the game, and once the buyer confirms seller has sent the item, then playerauctions sends the seller their money.

Never sold anything on it, so don't know if sellers would like it. but as a buyer I think its awesome!
  6. †wuzzo†™ @ 11 Feb 2012 10:29:43 PM
    :ice:
  7. Mathejosor @ 12 Feb 2012 03:01:53 PM
    :shock: