Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Houses

1. Th3[Master]Killa @ 09 Jan 2011 12:08:53 AM
    Once again i have pulled up the subject of a new house this mainly because
    -the LPI is getting to small for the level 540+
    -as the LPI is too point consuming having to use more points on awake than energy
    I suggest
    -A house Worth 450mil+ with 20-25k awake
    -and obviously you have to increase the bank cap :weh: maybe for that you can pay 2mil for an extra 5-7.5mil
    All of this is rougly though let me know what you think if you might have somthing to add chuck it....
  2. Gr8fulDane @ 09 Jan 2011 12:23:04 AM
    No, we don't need anymore new houses..... The LPI makes things more interesting with training and is more fair.
  3. Th3[Master]Killa @ 09 Jan 2011 04:17:49 AM
    any level can get the new house i was just saying you use more points on awake than on energy
  4. Wa®ÇHIEF @ 09 Jan 2011 06:12:21 AM
    I think the LPI is fine. If there was anything bigger, it would increase the already ridiculous gap between the strong and the weak in this game. Even if everyone could get it, for the casual MD player, 21000 points or so is fairly difficult to come by.

I think a better solution to the awake problem would be a high priced pill or something, that made training more effective and thus used less awake. I imagine it would have to cost around 5 Million and maybe last 2 hours so that it wasn't an absolute must have for all training, but would come in handy if you were going to power train.
  5. sal @ 10 Jan 2011 07:20:46 AM
    the pill might work alright