Forum

Forum » Suggestions

new builds

1. [DEN] dreamer @ 21 Sep 2022 07:50:06 PM
    i was just thinking what if def/spd was a viable way of statting up? thought it might be interesting if there was a little more variety in how you built your acct.
    how about increasing the miss chance when engaging in hp battles? eg instead of letting it affect the outcome of a fight within 10 levels, make it 100 or so?

just a thought..
  2. [BDU] HAVOK @ 24 Sep 2022 05:17:48 PM
    Speed does help def battles for up to about 10 levels worth of hp
  3. [BDU] HAVOK @ 24 Sep 2022 05:18:44 PM
    I see you covered that lol. I would say less than 100 levels but more than 10. 25?
  4. [DEN] dreamer @ 23 Oct 2022 04:01:37 PM
    honestly i was thinking the other way and make it affect >100 lvls, but i guiess that might be too big a change:heh:. i see how much you guys spend to lvl, and its only going to cost you more for diminished returns as you lvl. i figure if speed became more of a priority, that might help with that. also helps me as a str/spd since you have to balance your skills out a bit.
    then i thought if there was a new breed, a def/spd going 60/40 can cause some havok, and thatll force us str/spd to dump some in speed so that'll help def accounts. and def/spd accounts will be kept in check by their slow lvling? idk i was kinda high when i wrote that, and this :nut:

and also get rid of the miss factor for str/spd accts. which was one of the main reasons i brought this up :shy: