Forum

Forum » News

Gang Vault

1. [ND] Probably Dave @ 03 Nov 2007 12:05:30 PM
    The gang vault has been changed so that only a gang leader has access to the vault. Any ranks that had vault privileges no longer have them.

- Dave
  2. Melania Gaska @ 03 Nov 2007 12:13:42 PM
    Totally not what we want
  3. .:•Beettleborg•: @ 03 Nov 2007 12:18:39 PM
    we want it back...
  4. Alycia Naki @ 03 Nov 2007 01:43:34 PM
    + 1.....Nice Idea

Good Job Dave Man
  5. Alycia Naki @ 03 Nov 2007 02:40:40 PM
    Its got a deeper meaning people

Just know that the update was for the better and live with it...
  6. Alycia Naki @ 03 Nov 2007 04:07:58 PM
    ^^ Way to waste time typing

Its not goin to be changed back

IT HAD A DEEPER MEANING THEN JUST STOPING "SCAMMERS"

It fixed alot bigger problems then a vault heist could ever cause

Live with it....
  7. Luba Revels @ 03 Nov 2007 04:27:49 PM
    I sorta like it coz it will help to stop scammers, but I also think people are right, sometimes we need others to help with the vault too. one change that you should think about would be if the vault money cold gain interest too. or a bank account just for gang money
  8. Alycia Naki @ 03 Nov 2007 04:33:26 PM
    heh

You dont need to know

If the adminz choose to let the public know why then they can do so

Im not goin to risk letting info out that is meant to be kept secret..
  9. Alycia Naki @ 03 Nov 2007 05:54:43 PM
    Heh

talk about being elementary.......over react much?

I said if the admins want to let everyone know them I will let them tell everyone
  10. Lavelle Mccollum @ 03 Nov 2007 06:35:51 PM
    I have to agree with the majority. I RALLY hate this change. Why can't you just fix it so that those with membership control can't give anyone a rank that is above their own? Then the owners should have enough sense to not give anyone membership access that they wouldn't be willing to give VAULT access too?

Or maybe give the people with membership access, flat out, no ability to give a rank that involves anything more than "manage gang crimes" and "mass mail"?

THIS CHANGE BLOWS AND IT'S SCREWED UP MY GANGS IN BOTH SERVERS!! :shock:

Whatever happened to the two "Manage Members" idea? Basic and Advanced? There are gang leaders who are only able to be on for a few hours at a time, and they rely on close friends or family to be able to deal with the vaults!
  11. readprofilebitch @ 03 Nov 2007 10:09:43 PM
    What's the point of starting a gang with people out of your time zone? Now you can't help them because that's what a co-leader would do :rolleyes:

Surely the uproar over this is enough to have it changed? The only reason people were having their vaults raided is because they were dumb enough to give vault access to someone they did not know (mostly we see this done by noobs) and because that gang rank bug still exists.