Forum

Forum » News

Pet Upgrades + Points Packages

1. [ND] Probably Dave @ 16 Nov 2007 02:10:42 AM
    There are now four new items that will increase your pets stats. These are currently not available from shops, but will be soon. I'll hopefully also be adding in a training area or similar for pets, also.

In addition to this, I've put up some specials on point packages, so if you checkout "Upgrade Account" there are special offers on some of the packages.

- Dave
  2. Alycia Naki @ 16 Nov 2007 02:13:02 AM
    1st
  3. PinkyPurple @ 16 Nov 2007 02:20:08 AM
    I jsut bought 5000 pack and got 5000 no plus 1000??? any Idea??
  4. • Red Man •™ @ 17 Nov 2007 05:35:01 PM
    calm down johnnycakes, i got over 600 people to join, and have not really gotten much for it. i think if you refer a certain number of people you should get a special bonus gift. like a pts pack or something. just my opinion....
  5. Hobert Broerman @ 18 Nov 2007 01:19:07 AM
    According to the "Refer for Points" link:

Welcome to your referral centre. For every person you refer to the game, you will recieve 5 points if they sign up. Also if at any point the user you have referred becomes a Respected Mobster you will recieve 5 points every day they are a Respected Mobsters. In addition to this you also get $50 for each unique visitor that clicks your referral link.

Mafiadeath says when you sign up, avoid using hotmail because many of the emails they send are sent to junk mail. However, if I wanted to refer people, the site makes me try to import my MSN contact list which basically is hotmail right? What's up with that? I use gmail and this site is unable to use My Contacts List coding directly from gmail and I don't know how to convert it. And furthermore, how the heck did you refer me marius? You don't know me. Why should you get a "bonus" for referrals, aren't you already?
  6. • Red Man •™ @ 18 Nov 2007 01:53:34 AM
    i said something more for going the extra mile. i refered 645 people! i was just saying that if people get lots of other people to join and play the game there should be some incentive to "go all out."

use the your "refer link"