Forum

Forum » News

Account Piloting

1. [ND] Probably Dave @ 19 May 2008 04:44:17 AM
    Hey Everyone,

Just to let you know, allowing another person to play your account to level up, stat up, etc. is not allowed. Anyone found to be doing so from this point onwards will be banned.

There may be special exceptions for when a player needs their dailies done when they're on holiday or in a similarly rare event, but otherwise it's completely disallowed.

That's all.

- Dave
  2. Alter-Ego$ @ 19 May 2008 04:45:41 AM
    Wait... so when my little cousin comes over I can't entertain him with this game anymore? Wow... whats the point of it being a game?
  3. Mr. Noob @ 19 May 2008 04:45:41 AM
    and how did u find out other player logging in our account??
  4. Brick Tamland @ 19 May 2008 04:46:12 AM
    they will check ur IP of the computer to see if its anyone else piloting ur computer i think thats how it works
  5. Mr. Noob @ 19 May 2008 04:47:50 AM
    checking IP, what if i log in in a Internet shop, not in my loptop? so it mean i be banned for it??
  6. Nakita Abrahamian @ 19 May 2008 04:48:38 AM
    stop whining....

do really want anyone touch your private things???

:haha:
  7. Alter-Ego$ @ 19 May 2008 04:52:37 AM
    These rules lately are getting out of hand... I don't think I'll be spending much time here anymore... first you start banning people because you're too lazy to fix glitches... now your saying our friends can't come over and play on our accounts.... what's the point?
  8. Wolfpacklax. @ 19 May 2008 04:55:25 AM
    I think what dave is meaning, is that...

if someone else is training for you and you train when you have the time... Then it's a disadvatage to others.
    How would it be fair if 2 or more people were training 1 account every 20mins for 24 hours everyday .. Thats not fair at all!

And yes, it's a game... But your 'cousin' should not be playing the game if he is training your account. and if he is over the age of 15 get them thier own account. Otherwise they are to young to play.

Sorry this is long.. but i think thats the point.. Aye?

+1
  9. Nakita Abrahamian @ 19 May 2008 04:57:20 AM
    im not saying the new owner of tony montana has something to do with it...

but what's the points of putting 15pts per offline hit if he's online 24/7???

:haha:
  10. [T~K] MASTER YODA @ 19 May 2008 05:20:29 AM
    This is to stop others signing into your account and levelling /statting for you while you sleep etc.
    As far as someone signing in from YOUR comp, well lets be real here we cant tell that as your on the same IP. But when someone has an account in the game and logs into your account to do this its a multi as your account then has different Ip's and creates an unfair playing field for everyone.
    Lets face it if you cant, level/statt your own account why play anyway? This will really not affect 90% of players.
  11. [T~K] MASTER YODA @ 19 May 2008 05:29:17 AM
    Are you on 24/7 without a break?
    Because this is what we are trying to stop, people making super accounts that makes it usless for others to play by doing this.
  12. Nakita Abrahamian @ 19 May 2008 05:32:55 AM
    now...do you get the point???

thats your nightmare right there....:haha:
  13. [T~K] MASTER YODA @ 19 May 2008 05:33:46 AM
    Read what I just replied with.
    Like the gang we just banned they were using a bot, to statt and attack buniies 24/7. Would you prefer us to let them do this?
  14. Nakita Abrahamian @ 19 May 2008 05:37:37 AM
    if you're not online 24/7...

you're in clear waters...

this is a heads up for those you know who you are....:rasberry:
  15. Mr. Noob @ 19 May 2008 05:38:36 AM
    no not really 24 hours but sometyms example of me i online evryday for almost 14 to 16 hours daily, except i got things to do on weekend? sometimes i online on deffrent ip when im in the office.. so how can u see the deff..