Forum

Forum » News

Account Selling. Very Important.

1. Kenny Ulwelling @ 28 Apr 2008 03:39:50 PM
    fucking bullshit!
  2. Tarra Shuford @ 28 Apr 2008 03:41:40 PM
    *corruption lurk*
  3. CatchumCroc @ 28 Apr 2008 04:16:01 PM
    We feel that it disadvantages the players who have put in the effort of building their own accounts only to be beaten by someone who just bought an account.

Then this can throw some cash and buy points and protections and all and can kill the New Account Guy again! Come on. Its just so silly. This Move is not Acceptable. Then Ban those persons who have bought Accounts. And if u Cant, then Let others do it too! I see its Fare, I can Buy RM pack, Points and all with Cash from U Which will let me lvl up and all, Its totally Fare. But its Unfare If Im buying a High level account from a Player. WHY ? Because u guys r not getting the cash ?
  4. Serenity..™ @ 28 Apr 2008 05:22:09 PM
    that sucks
  5. Audree @ 28 Apr 2008 05:31:51 PM
    This sucks big time!
  6. R-bunny @ 28 Apr 2008 05:33:26 PM
  7. Serenity..™ @ 28 Apr 2008 06:32:34 PM
    what about this made by staff

You are not allowed to advertise account selling in the forums. Normally I would just delete the posts but way to many people are doing it. So I've decided that anyone who posts a thread, advertising an account for sale, is getting a 3 day forum ban. This is your warning. You will not be getting one in the future.
    [b]
    You can advertise your account selling, on your account. change your name to "selling acct" and go reply to posts about other things, and I'm sure someone will notice. [/b]
  8. Rich Kuklinski @ 28 Apr 2008 09:14:24 PM
    What a load of bullshit and hypocrisy. You didn't build you account up from scratch Miss Griff.
  9. Frankenstein @ 28 Apr 2008 09:55:40 PM
    its a whole lot of account swapping and selling going on, makes sense to adjust the rules... but not handling all 3 servers the same way is confusing.... and i think admin should look into the disappearing money glitche the same as u look at the accounts u wanna ban....
  10. Roberto Misenheimer @ 28 Apr 2008 11:50:25 PM
    This is complete bullcrap.

I wouldnt be surprised to see a lot of people doing charge backs on PayPal over this.

This game has represented as it being legal to sell accounts from the beginning. For those people who have put money into their accounts knowing they would be able to get some of that back by selling it and now are being told not...

CRAP!

This rule will change or...............................