Forum

Forum » News

A CHAT WITH DAVE

1. [Que] ☠️Billy Bones☠️ @ 16 Jan 2014 02:14:53 AM
    i see but what will YOU do about it? :shifty:
  2. goners @ 16 Jan 2014 02:36:30 AM
    well thanks for reply Dave I am back after leaving 6 years ago something like that... I think the game has gotten harder to earn money because of the inactivity and slightly harder to lvl because there r no more bunnies, well there r bunnies but I get like no exp from them

well regardless I am starting to play again but I did like certain things from the past
  3. Bonedust @ 16 Jan 2014 03:04:43 AM
    to much money in the game? LOL the players used to run and drive the economy and things ran smooth. but when 1 person decided to artificially stimulate the economy and take pts away while increasing the cost of living times 20 it sent the game into a hardcore depression. when that happens only the rich survive.
  4. Bonedust @ 16 Jan 2014 03:14:33 AM
    not taking a harsher stance when it comes to negative player behaviour---WRONG. lack of game updates--CORRECT. the incredibly inflated economy and the measures that were taken to reduce speed of inflation--WRONG. new players being targeted and driven away by established players---WRONG. established players finding loopholes to ruin the game experience of others in misguided attempts to try and get updates made on the game--MAYBE, and many many more.
  5. Bitgod @ 16 Jan 2014 03:25:55 AM
    oh i got tons of shit for dave
  6. [T~K] Sheriff Lansky @ 16 Jan 2014 03:38:08 AM
    I'm pretty sure if Dave acknowledged it, actions will follow.
  7. goners @ 16 Jan 2014 03:59:42 AM
    [C~S] Bonedust
    72 posts

to much money in the game? LOL the players used to run and drive the economy and things ran smooth. but when 1 person decided to artificially stimulate the economy and take pts away while increasing the cost of living times 20 it sent the game into a hardcore depression. when that happens only the rich survive.

so very true
  8. Dave™→☆Chronic★ @ 16 Jan 2014 04:05:34 AM
    Dave, I'm really glad to here it. This game as been getting me worried recently.:scared: some changes are definitely in need
  9. McFluffyface @ 16 Jan 2014 04:18:47 AM
    Just a reminder to everyone, keep the conversation civil and polite.
  10. Frankie OGMD2 @ 16 Jan 2014 04:59:10 AM
    I don't get it. I've never played any other game for 6 years everyday. I thinks it's longevity is one of its strength. There's been plenty of updates, not enough to make it overly complicated but enough to keep it interesting.
  11. [D†P] GEH @ 16 Jan 2014 05:36:58 AM
    Is there any truth to the merger rumours?
  12. DaiseyMae @ 16 Jan 2014 06:15:50 AM
    It seems Dave knows what's been going on around here. Now to get to the solutions about some of the things happening. :fistpump::fistpump:
  13. [L~W] The Яock™ @ 16 Jan 2014 04:35:06 PM
    Interesting...:shifty:

9pm is 4am my time, I don't know what I'll be like at that time and If I'll be online.

So as I have some questions I'll post a couple now, following what MacT said...

- Do you read the Suggestion Forum? Why don't you add one of the things people say which has appreciation by the public?

- How do you think the Game will be like...in lets say 6 months?

- Have you ever considered getting a Gradient?

- Do you listen to music? If so, what type are you into?
  14. [D†P] CriPpLeR™ @ 16 Jan 2014 04:48:01 PM
    I'm reckoning Dave's a soul man...that or easy listening folk music :cool:
  15. [DEN] dreamer @ 16 Jan 2014 05:43:52 PM
    I remember many of threads saying money was useless a few years back, so I figured that's why the economy went to hell, either that or he was taking pointers from Obama:haha: