Forum

Forum » General Chat

In Dire need

1. Paulie Walnuts @ 05 Sep 2019 01:19:16 PM
    want to fix immigration? fix the problem where they live. stop voting in fuckwads that destabilize a region for the monetary gains of the 1%.
  2. $$$tormbreaker @ 05 Sep 2019 02:06:20 PM
    Wrong, it’s not our job to fix Mexico and South America... we already send billions to those countries. Their people need to rise up and demand change, not leave and think they’ll get a free ride here. Allowing illegal immigration will destabilize a region. Obama was the first to say we needed to stop illegal immigration. Everyone wants to say that we are mean and we should allow everyone with open arms, but as I said before look at what happens if an American enters Canada or Mexico illegally..check their laws and tell me that I’m the mean one.
  3. Paulie Walnuts @ 05 Sep 2019 02:20:28 PM
    you have obviously never read about the banana republic wars or any other monetary mechanism from colonial/imperialism era's. :smh:
  4. $$$tormbreaker @ 05 Sep 2019 02:31:27 PM
    I’m confused as to how this pertains to us needing to be sure of who is entering our country? It is human nature...we have something that others want. The difference is some of us are willing to give it to those that deserve it and some want to give it to everyone...why doesn’t the government print more money and give everyone a million dollars a year, because it decreases the value of it..
  5. Paulie Walnuts @ 05 Sep 2019 02:53:01 PM
    always track the $$

if you cant see how a economic destabilization of a region effects immigration then you are'nt paying attention. most people do not want to leave their homes. most problems can be tracked down to which empire drew arbitrary lines yo divide resources.

middle east-UK
    korea-Russia
    Philippians-France
    Africa-Dutch,belgium,france,uk

:haha:

6. Paulie Walnuts @ 05 Sep 2019 02:55:04 PM
    my main point is fix the problem where they are at and we won't have a immigration problem
  7. [BDU] HAVOK @ 05 Sep 2019 02:59:09 PM
    What I dont get is people argue the wall is ineffective and a waste of money at like 10b, but then proceed to literally give zero fucks about the govt spending trillions in other worthless shit:haha::haha:

8. $$$tormbreaker @ 05 Sep 2019 03:04:56 PM
    ^facts and
    Paulie, I get what you’re saying now, but my point is that it doesn’t matter whether we fix our country or not when we have some government officials running their campaign on giving illegals free shit. And weigh the option, cost to build a wall compared to cost to fix their country
  9. Paulie Walnuts @ 05 Sep 2019 03:07:00 PM
    i get none of the argument of immigration. from day one of colonies they were set up as controlled points of entries by Britain. the 1st time an idea of the excepting every1 and all are entitled did'nt show up in America till some french twat sold us a statue with the ide3a engraved on it.(by the way, it was meant for Egypt):haha:

we pretty much won it at an auction when we agreed to pay for the pedestal base
  10. John 3:16 @ 05 Sep 2019 03:26:31 PM
    Seriously? The simple solution is so simple it's medieval

Let them in but only so far in, then make them into peasants, make them farm the land and tax their crops.
  11. Paulie Walnuts @ 05 Sep 2019 03:30:47 PM
    try getting citizenship in Norway, Germany, Belgium etc..etc...then compare to the medieval methods of America :haha:
  12. $$$tormbreaker @ 05 Sep 2019 03:35:07 PM
    STP- Then why don’t we try to capture some of Mexico and make that the purgatory? You’re impossible and it’s pointless to try to discuss this with you. Everyone has barriers to show that this is mine and if you’re not invited you’re trespassing... you wouldn’t be happy if someone randomly walked in your house and started living in it, would you? Then, what if they brought drugs or guns or started making you pay for all their expenses?

Paulie, I am grateful that we are able to have a civilized discussionthat doesn’t involve a “simple” answer and arguing. I heard your points and you heard mine :fistpump:
  13. Paulie Walnuts @ 05 Sep 2019 03:50:33 PM
    debate is the only reason i'm still in this thread, :ice:
  14. $$$tormbreaker @ 05 Sep 2019 03:51:59 PM
    CIVILIZED debate
  15. Paulie Walnuts @ 05 Sep 2019 03:57:45 PM
    just curious, but where you from STP?