Forum » General Chat

In Dire need

1. [~?~] ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝 @ 06 Sep 2019 10:19:51 PM
    [BDU] S.T.P Movement
    4,333 posts

06 Sep 2019
    03:59:24 AM
    never mind, i looked aussie:haha:

i find it real funny your use of (peasants) who is on your money again?? shifty::haha:

Funny you say that, I found crown land islands and started making a micronation

Still in in the naming process but I'm thinking "The Republic of the Yarndi people" we are the Yarndans and our currency is only used in trade with the outside country, I actually have no currency system.

https://www.ibtimes.com/create-your-own-country-australia-leads-number-micronations-if-youre-unhappy-your-country-start-new

Australia has its own way of dealing with this issue. If you don't pay tax because you own your own country, they charge you for medical treatment. You will end up worse financially.
  2. Dave @ 07 Sep 2019 12:27:25 AM
    > Yay you fixed it!

It's a faecal miracle!!!
  3. McBain @ 07 Sep 2019 03:25:19 AM
    :shock::shock::shock:
  4. John 3:16 @ 07 Sep 2019 05:03:13 AM
    That's a good article sky, I'll keep in mind that the government will accepts gifts (bribes) instead of tax

I didn't read it properly I bookmarked it in my research notes though because it has a small amount of info that align with other documents and articles I have read and bookmarked.
  5. [~?~] ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝 @ 07 Sep 2019 06:41:27 AM
    [P~F] Dave
    441 posts

07 Sep 2019
    12:27:25 AM
    > Yay you fixed it!

It's a faecal miracle!!!

It is! I never expect you to do anything.:tongue:
  6. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 07 Sep 2019 07:07:14 AM
    [BDU] HAVOK
    5,155 posts

05 Sep 2019
    02:59:09 PM
    What I dont get is people argue the wall is ineffective and a waste of money at like 10b, but then

the black budget, the war we place all over the world for domination is the problem you nailed it.. A lot of people never think big picture.... "just build a wall.. thet el fixer good." the bigger issue is a government bent on spending money we cant even back, to fight for control of places we should not be. and put in our choice of government to further purse the military complex and big banking industry .
  7. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 07 Sep 2019 09:03:06 AM
    You guys are arguing while Dave ss getting all the money :shifty:

[P~F] Dave was awarded points for forum activity. 95 seconds ago
  8. [~?~] ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝 @ 07 Sep 2019 10:38:24 AM
    Dave is the only one who makes the money :haha:
  9. MIA @ 07 Sep 2019 06:06:36 PM
    [°ß°] Sloppy2Punz @ 07 Sep 2019 07:07:14 AM
    [BDU] HAVOK
    5,155 posts

05 Sep 2019
    02:59:09 PM
    What I dont get is people argue the wall is ineffective and a waste of money at like 10b, but then

the black budget, the war we place all over the world for domination is the problem you nailed it.. A lot of people never think big picture.... "just build a wall.. thet el fixer good." the bigger issue is a government bent on spending money we cant even back, to fight for control of places we should not be. and put in our choice of government to further purse the military complex and big banking industry

Dk I dont even know where to start with this one. But I will.go out on a limb here and say your copy and paste skills are in point, I know you did not come up with this libtard statment as the spelling is above your spelling level.....but again, unless you live on the border then your opinion does not matter to me
  10. John 3:16 @ 07 Sep 2019 06:47:00 PM
    your copy and paste skills are in point

Haha yea I mean I'm trying to find something to correct him on!!!

"domination"

Big word for you bro, congrats:fistpump:
  11. John 3:16 @ 07 Sep 2019 08:33:31 PM
    Oh yea and umm

RIP
  12. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 08 Sep 2019 04:41:11 AM
    :haha:

Oh sha.. I mean derek.. You are a dribble stain on humanity, your ideals are outdated. You redneck racist behavior wont last forever in the timeline. I think you need to check the tag on your maga hat.. I'm positive it says made in china.. You know normal folk equate those hats up there with tinfoil.. "Gotta block all those libtard ideas from my brain. while I sit and drink cheap booze, while preaching things i dont even care to fact check, as Long as I think im right.. nuttin matters" am I getting close? naaa shit I know I nailed it. carry on with your simple mind there lil fella. and we will ALL have to sit back and watch this country fall apart and be divided. Because as long as we are. nothing will ever be fixed....:facepalm::brainwash::brainwash::brainwash:
  13. MIA @ 08 Sep 2019 04:46:23 AM
    Oh how cute dk almost used my real name like I am ashamed of my real name or something, I mean. Come the fuck on you childish stupid little fuck......you try so very hard to sound intelligent with your ranting and carrying on but you are not even orginal with your stolen ideas it's the same spewing of all of your libtard friends, so tell you want there hippy come back with some orginal shit or do us all a favor and disapear again
  14. MIA @ 08 Sep 2019 04:50:10 AM

DescriptionReceived
    •[°ß°] Sloppy2Punz attacked you and won. You lost $800

Must have hit a nerve
    Hahahahah
  15. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 08 Sep 2019 04:52:28 AM
    I am happy to say I wrote all that from my thinker. I am sorry it took you so long to process. Also. Holy shit you are fucking stupid.... dood I trolled you by typing 3 letters before calling you derek. OH He mad folks... :haha: You gotta be one the easiest people to light a match under. fucking redneck. Go drink another budwiser, and buy your food with foodstamps. If anyone needs to be removed from this country its people like you living off the system never doing anything but contributing hatred toward others. You say grow up to me... but yeh looks like your diaper is full you cry baby.:wink: wahhh wahhh my name is not my name wahh wahhh libtard wahh wahh i barley read, waahh wahh maga maga maga waaahh wahh I have no intelligent rebuttal... so very sad, so very very sad:haha: