Forum

Forum » General Chat

MD, Hits, Fun. Tearfest

1. [H~I] HCNILF @ 30 Aug 2020 01:10:50 AM
    You tried killing yourself and couldn’t even pull that off :haha:
  2. $ B O R I S $ @ 30 Aug 2020 01:11:13 AM
    Ill make one last comment before going back to hitting.

what state do you think MD would be in without all this drama the last few months.

People got new accounts, people sold accounts. forums are active. hits are everywhere. drama is had.

I love how you lot think I report all the shit you say. In fact staff just steps in because they have to.

3. [BDU] MM @ 30 Aug 2020 01:11:35 AM
    Right, but you’re the exact same person on this game as you are in real life which makes it easier for you to cry RL insults every time someone talks shit :haha:
    When I tell you to kill yourself, why would you assume I mean in real life? Seems a little fucking drastic for me to want a human to take their own life because they talk shit or forums Don :haha:
  4. $ B O R I S $ @ 30 Aug 2020 01:11:46 AM
    Who tried to kill themself? muffin?
  5. [BDU] MM @ 30 Aug 2020 01:12:52 AM
    I’m not nearly as mentally unstable as you are. So that’ll just have to continue being a dream you have :haha:
  6. $ B O R I S $ @ 30 Aug 2020 01:12:59 AM
    Damn muffin I did not know you were that depressed.
  7. [H~I] HCNILF @ 30 Aug 2020 01:14:47 AM
    Instead of handling the truth DK makes poor attempts at deflecting his insecurities on to others.
  8. Lolly Squirrel @ 30 Aug 2020 01:14:54 AM
    Mclovin its not that they mean it. Its just that they get so worked up to actually say that. I don't mind, I actually live for the hatemail.
  9. [BDU] MM @ 30 Aug 2020 01:16:00 AM
    I’ll leave this saying:
    If you get worked up or hurt over some shit on the internet, that’s on you. This is a game and it should be taken as such. A ROLE PLAYING game at that. So if you’re acting like a retard on an RPG people are going to treat you accordingly. Because you have established that persona as who you are. :rasberry:
    Give your nuts a tug, and stop getting emotionally involved in MD :haha:
  10. [BDU] MM @ 30 Aug 2020 01:17:53 AM
    Lolly, I have an appreciation for the human life. I’m not here to worry about anyone’s real life, I’m here to fuck with them about what they do on MD :mwah: when you log into this site the first thing you should be doing is leaving real life at sign in screen
  11. [H~I] HCNILF @ 30 Aug 2020 01:18:05 AM
    wow[°ß°] ~ B O R I S ~30 Aug 2020, 1:14am

Struck a nerve, stay out of my messages I don’t even know what the fuck you’re on about. Don’t want to hear about your pitiful real life problems.
  12. [BDU] MM @ 30 Aug 2020 01:19:49 AM
    How are you the leader of a gang who refuses to communicate with other leaders?
    Explains why your gang quit playing, because they were tired of your mouth getting them killed.
  13. $ B O R I S $ @ 30 Aug 2020 01:20:39 AM
    So I look at it this way, maybe it was not directed at me or anyone..... wich I doubt. the way I view it is, you guys get so extreamly toxic with your posts. Like beyond boundries. I am pretty sure it is against the law..

"FACT OR FICTION: YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED FOR ENCOURAGING OR CAUSING SOMEONE’S SUICIDE
    This is true! People have been criminally prosecuted for manslaughter without ever laying a finger on the suicide victim, although it varies from state to state."

Now that is If a gave a damn witch I don't because that shit dont bother me none. but what I am worried about is how truley far you guys will go to try and "get a jab outa someone"

It's messed up.

Seriously there can be a lot of fun had, wiithout you depraved souless asshole making such horrible comments.

"and yes I have brought up RL too" but never so very very dark.

I really do think you lot need to do some soul searching. and really think what good outcome will ever come from being that fucked up toward someone.

And if you are saying such dark nasty things, you might want to reflect upon yourself and ask why.
    :haha:

#preech
    #micdrop
  14. [H~I] HCNILF @ 30 Aug 2020 01:23:19 AM
    You’re an idiot, you use to hit me while I had a WAM equipped and put yourself in the hospital.

This is why we can call you dumb.
  15. Lolly Squirrel @ 30 Aug 2020 01:23:46 AM
    [H~I] Flinch
    1,033 posts

30 Aug 2020
    01:18:05 AM
    wow[°ß°] ~ B O R I S ~30 Aug 2020, 1:14am

Struck a nerve, stay out of my messages I don’t even know what the fuck you’re on about. Don’t want to hear about your pitiful real life problems.
    [H~I] McLovin
    925 posts

30 Aug 2020
    01:19:49 AM
    How are you the leader of a gang who refuses to communicate with other leaders?
    Explains why your gang quit playing, because they were tired of your mouth getting them killed.

LMAO, these 2 posts back made me actually LOL. Mclovin talking shit about Boris not communicating with other leaders and Flinch saying he wont even read Boris message. Yall might want to get on the same page