Forum

Forum » General Chat

MD, Hits, Fun. Tearfest

1. [H~I] HCNILF @ 30 Aug 2020 12:59:09 AM
    DK I use to take the time to respond to everything you said to show you for a fact I don’t gloss over your posts and your responses were always “wow holy paragraph you must be so angry”

Just shut the fuck up cause you suck at using the forums. Take some tips from Lolly on how back and forth work.
  2. Lolly Squirrel @ 30 Aug 2020 12:59:30 AM
    "Nobody in H~I cares about the hits"

Bwahahahah yeaaaa ok. The message I receive say otherwise. I'm going to start keeping em so I can do a show and tell. :haha:

Your lower members don't like spending their time in the hossy I promise you.
  3. $ B O R I S $ @ 30 Aug 2020 12:59:34 AM
    Hi muffin! how was your poop. come out nice and smooth, or sideways like last time?:scream:
  4. [BDU] MM @ 30 Aug 2020 01:00:26 AM
    Fuck even muffin rated me up and I rated him up back.

‘‘Tis actually true :rasberry:
  5. [H~I] HCNILF @ 30 Aug 2020 01:00:41 AM
    Our gang mail begs to differ Lolly. If it bothered them they would leave.

You weren’t this dense before sucking up to DK.
  6. [H~I] HCNILF @ 30 Aug 2020 01:01:38 AM
    “ sounds about right to me. Havok always gets butt hurt by forum post. He wants so badly to be liked. Like all of yall really. Kiss each others ass, might as well get on your knees and start sucking dicks”

This is so pathetic. You two think this shit is so clever. High school garbage.
  7. [BDU] MM @ 30 Aug 2020 01:02:07 AM
    Still sideways, :rasberry: it’s irreparable
  8. $ B O R I S $ @ 30 Aug 2020 01:03:56 AM
    Holy shit flinch you daft basterd, I have been avoiding the forums other than a post here and there to stir the pot. and today I post a bit because fuck yeh its the weekend. And you just cant be bothered.... hmm sounds about right.. sounds like something I posted about 2-3 weeks ago with all your fucktard rinse repeat posts.

On a real note, we can have fun playing MD and not be assholes to eachother. I mean other than the game.

but with posts like

[H~I] McLovin
    895 posts

26 Aug 2020
    06:32:49 PM
    :rolleyes::rolleyes: you should kill yourself

[H~I] WRX_STi_S209™
    388 posts

27 Aug 2020
    03:10:52 AM
    jobless suicidal retard starting another thread to feel intelligent :rolleyes: stop embarassing yourself DJ CHEATARD!

----
    I just dont see that happeneing. So untill you lot are ready to just have fun playing a game talking shit. instead of depraved personal attacks. I guess well just keep hitting. And I too will "skim the forums"

Mcloven is a wanker.

Flinch likes ATM

:shifty::haha:

9. [BDU] MM @ 30 Aug 2020 01:04:24 AM
    By the way, if none of you have noticed, that’s how dudes work. One side hates the other and thinks everything they do is tetarded and ridiculous and vice versa. At the end of the day I could personally give 2 shits about anything aid or done because it affects my life in no way. Only thing I could ask for is something else for us to all talk shut about :haha:
  10. [BDU] MM @ 30 Aug 2020 01:05:31 AM
    Funny that DK posts the exact opposite as I’m posting :haha: cry yourself to sleep if you need to, it’s just a fucking game :rasberry:
  11. Lolly Squirrel @ 30 Aug 2020 01:05:35 AM
    :haha:

I've had more people tell me I should die, get hit by a car, and other shit from their gangs than I ever had before.
  12. $ B O R I S $ @ 30 Aug 2020 01:07:48 AM
    wait,,, muffin re read

We were talking about the same thing.

" Only thing I could ask for is something else for us to all talk shut about :haha:"

exactly its a point of sheer stupidity. we can agree on that.
  13. [BDU] MM @ 30 Aug 2020 01:08:00 AM
    DK has reflection issues. So if you say something on MD that’s close to his real life he will cry to staff. But I give him props, if it wasn’t for all his crybaby bullshit, staff wouldn’t have a job
  14. $ B O R I S $ @ 30 Aug 2020 01:08:37 AM
    Yeh the hostility is crazy !!!! Im like woh. I mean whats to far. how deep a nerve did I touch to be told to be hit by a car, and to kill myself. lol
    :shock::fistpump::shoopdawhoop::poopin:
  15. [BDU] MM @ 30 Aug 2020 01:09:47 AM
    Like I said. I don’t care who you are or what you do with your real life. If I say something to you on MD, it’s meant to be MD related. Other than when I called you DJ dipshit, but we all know I did that because you mentioned my family over some text based game events :rasberry: