Forum

Forum » General Chat

MD, Hits, Fun. Tearfest

1. [BDU] MM @ 28 Aug 2020 06:01:37 PM
    And just to give you insight, people are talking about how fucking stupid you are and how big a piece of shit you are. So don’t fool yourself :rasberry: no one likes you :mwah:
  2. $ B O R I S $ @ 28 Aug 2020 06:15:17 PM
    :haha::fistpump:

So wait I tell you I have not been posting much, Becuase its boring. The you say I post because I am bored?:facepalm:

The best part is muffin like I said before your gang mates are pissed the trouble you got them in..You should see the messages they send. SO many tears.

Not to mention You are only kept around for the lulz..

Only a matter of time.. tik tok...

:haha:

3. $ B O R I S $ @ 28 Aug 2020 06:16:22 PM
    just waiting for the famous muffin meltdown!

But I sapose you had nothing to loose as you were off to MD jail.

Fell bad for your MD baby, Im guessing your baby moma H-I does not allow visiting right. probly why your on md so much.
  4. [BDU] MM @ 28 Aug 2020 06:35:55 PM
    Don’t even need to read that to know you’re sucking your own dick and pretending you’re winning. We call that denial.
  5. $ B O R I S $ @ 28 Aug 2020 06:38:07 PM
    :haha: Nom nom, How did you know I could suck my own dick.

Quite the mighty task it is good sir.
  6. [BDU] MM @ 28 Aug 2020 07:11:04 PM
    I’m bored of you.:blush:
  7. Johnny ShortArm @ 28 Aug 2020 10:02:50 PM
    Wow
  8. John 3:16 @ 29 Aug 2020 01:51:54 AM
    Dude the thread backfired, you have Litterally been backed into a corner of denial, "thread did not backfire" it backfired so hard that OG bootleggers even came in confirmed you're a cheating lying pathetic little bitch, you can't even defend yourself properly, right now I see a scared little boy who is supposed to be a man sitting in a corner crying because nothing is going his way. Like I said, i had enough time to observe your game play and I know that you will do ANYTHING you can to point the finger in the other direction to try cause a deflection.

So what's with the lack of response? Don't give us the same bs you just gave us, tell the truth for atleast once in your life.

Are you capable of truth? Because in over 10 years I've not heard a shred of truth out of you.
  9. John 3:16 @ 29 Aug 2020 01:58:42 AM
    Not to mention the sheer hostility of some of your posts jeezus

Have a cry, be a little bitch see where it gets you

in case none of you noticed I have not been active in forums much at

Lies, you watched each and every post get posted and you sat there refreshing every few minutes crying in a puddle cause you can't handle truth. Now that's a simple as it gets

So you carry on talking about me, amongst each other. And make thread after thread, post after post...

OMG yea sure we are making thread after thread......

Look at the dates of the threads look at the posts and come back, and yea I'm asking a HUUUUUGE ask of you but it's really not that bad, I just need you to tell the truth next time because people are kind of getting sick of your bs.:wink:
  10. [BDU] MM @ 29 Aug 2020 07:10:47 PM
    This is what you’re failing to realise A7X.
    It doesn’t matter whether you’re right or wrong, as long as you’re feeding the stray dog, it will keep coming back. Doesn’t matter if the food is shite or not, it’s just happy to be eating something.
  11. $ B O R I S $ @ 29 Aug 2020 07:28:13 PM
    Your asshole must be really jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth.:haha:
  12. Lolly Squirrel @ 29 Aug 2020 10:09:12 PM
    Honestly I've tried to stay out of this but Jesus fuck guys. You say DK "is a dumbass". "Says the same things", "People talk about him about how dumb he sounds behind his back"

And you BDU/HI don't think you guys are doing exactly what you are accusing??? You don't think me and DK get messages about how dumb yall sound??

This is a product of the forums being overun with BDU/HI but there are so many people that dislike yall that just don't post in the forums but they let us know about in PMs....
  13. [H~I] HCNILF @ 29 Aug 2020 10:17:32 PM
    Post the pms I want to know who doesnt like me :mad:
  14. [BDU] HAVOK @ 29 Aug 2020 10:18:51 PM
    :shifty:
  15. [H~I] HCNILF @ 29 Aug 2020 10:19:40 PM
    I bet it was Havok :smh: