Forum

Forum » General Chat

DMX

1. [BDU] @ 11 Apr 2021 08:01:33 AM
    True that. It's like MJ.. made amazing music but he'll always be remembered for being bat shit crazy and having an unhealthy love for kids. Thankfully all the music lives on :cool: Not listened to any of DMX's music myself but it must have rang true with and helped a lot of people.
  2. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 11 Apr 2021 08:30:43 AM
    I never really looked into his criminal background to be fair, I never get that involved with celebrities. I only listen to their lyrics and melody. But some of his music was entertaining. Not that it makes up for the terrible shit he did.
  3. John 3:16 @ 11 Apr 2021 11:00:47 AM
    It's like MJ.. made amazing music but he'll always be remembered for being bat shit crazy and having an unhealthy love for kids

Yes, except when he died the only ones who cried were the ones who refused to believe he had such love for children.
    Everybody else saw him like they see catholic priests.

Dirty old men who cant keep the young brown off their mind.
  4. [BDU] Toiletduck-C-137 @ 11 Apr 2021 02:24:25 PM
    I wish MJ fingered me.
  5. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 11 Apr 2021 06:54:46 PM
    I'm not gay, but a $100,000 lawsuit is a $100,000 lawsuit :haha:
  6. [°ß°] VictorVonDoom @ 11 Apr 2021 07:57:45 PM
    This the new thing? When someone dies, you dig up their past and find out what they did wrong? Then use that to gloss over any good they did and judge their whole life?:facepalm:
  7. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 11 Apr 2021 08:03:42 PM
    apparently.
  8. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 11 Apr 2021 08:04:39 PM
    Apparently I'm also the exact same person I was 12 years ago when I started here :rolleyes::rolleyes: but thats all according to stomper. Leads one to wonder what happened to them to hate everyone so much. :weh:
  9. [BDU] HAVOK @ 11 Apr 2021 08:15:43 PM
    I mean you gang hop and melt down just as much as before. And act tough In the forums after oayi g to get off shit lists so.....:haha:
  10. [BDU] HAVOK @ 11 Apr 2021 08:17:40 PM
    Paying
  11. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 11 Apr 2021 08:42:52 PM
    Gang hopping? I'm sorry. I didnt realize helping NBK with members and vault was gang hopping? What gang was I in for a year? H~I? Who I brought 10+ members, free rms, points, money, Activity, and gang help?
    N~A which I helped kinnson get members for? You seem to think that just because I was there, I pledged some sort of allegiance to them :rolleyes::rolleyes: its called helping where I can. It wasn't my choice to leave H~I, SD was just hurt because he is lazy as fuck and I told him that.
  12. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 11 Apr 2021 08:45:12 PM
    and you think I'm acting tough because I paid for a shitlist removal? What is even wrong with you? :nut: the logic is missing. Im acting tough because every time I post, you stomper or a7 is there to say some dumb shit. Quit looking for enemies bro, im not trying to be any of your enemy
  13. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 11 Apr 2021 08:49:58 PM
    But I know, its easier to assume the answer than to ask for it.
    You think just because we started off on a bad foot and had bad blood for years when I was very young, that it's necessary to fuck with me whenever you want because you assume things are the same.
    I disconnected from DK because I came back grown and matured and realized how big of a mental dipshit him and his friends were. Which made me think if you guys were actually as bad as he made you seem. Which is when I decided to join H~I amd try to make peace. But some of you refuse to give me the option and then act like I'm the one who hasn't changed. :kiss:
  14. [BDU] HAVOK @ 11 Apr 2021 09:44:06 PM
    Literally had co leader tags at nbk and n-a but okay lol. And you joining h-i was clearly to stop getting hit not making any peace.

And I mean you act tough in public and expect to not get hit about it in mails.

Also i'm pretty sure we are the same age:haha: (don't tell retarded ass kinnison)
  15. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 11 Apr 2021 11:18:35 PM
    I had co leader tags in nbk because I was cleaning their ranks and gang page up, did you miss that the first 2 times?