Forum

Forum » General Chat

Memorys and RM pacs - Task quest

1. ~ THE SOKY ~ @ 04 May 2017 07:30:59 PM
    You can earn one of 5 RM x 90 days RM packs if you do a little of remembering here.

Tasks:

1st pack - How many times was the original ~ THE SOKY ~ account - now called MUSSO MALL - see HOF level #7 i think - banned in total - and why?

2nd pack - Name at least 5 pilots of that account? (musso mall excluding) - Rank them by thair impact on the server - give short description how for what was each of them known best for?

3rd pack - Give names of 10 known friends of SOKY. - other than those named in the 2nd task - What is the connection between them?

4th pack - What is the one thing/story you remember about ~ THE SOKY ~ account - give short description of the event. (exclude things in task 1 & 2)

5th pack - post Screen shots you have with ~ THE SOKY ~ account from the glorious times long past. - Give short descrtion of why you still have it, why you took it AND/OR of what it is showing.

Disclaimer : When applicable - winner will be awarded based on reasons that were not posted prior to his post. So that a later poster does not copy reasons from previous post.

One person can get only 2 RM packs. Winner will be anounced in due time. Let the memories reappear.
  2. RedMarko @ 04 May 2017 11:50:52 PM
    I'm gonna need to do this when sober and awake....

You're best banning was something to do with threatening to level someone's house at one stage :D (not Daves I think? :facepalm::razz:)

Rhi and Laura certainly piloted the account.... I did for a short while too!

I'll come back on the friends, but I still reckon I was one, Carrot another, Shakey (?), Mad Scotsman, Pain C....

Story.... Still the threat to level the house :razz:

They were great days :cool:

(Hope this shows I'm the real RedMarko :wink: In not..... "Can I haz a red name" :haha:)
  3. [BD2] King Viper @ 05 May 2017 12:17:07 AM
    dunno who owned the acc but I got offered to go to Monaco I think it was to do coke :shifty::haha:
  4. [T~K] Pain Confessor @ 05 May 2017 01:34:24 AM
    I think eddietattoo piloted his account too. Shrek was one of his best friends i think.
  5. [T~K] Pain Confessor @ 05 May 2017 01:38:14 AM
    oh and Neuroguy was his friend too. RIP old Cosa Nostra :sad:
  6. RedMarko @ 05 May 2017 05:44:44 AM
    How had I forgotten about Shrek, Eddie and Neuro?! :alien:
  7. Jersey MacManus @ 05 May 2017 07:17:02 AM
    Eddie stated the fuck out of it.
  8. [D†P] Cyclops @ 05 May 2017 11:58:18 AM
    Being on the receiving end of the pilots, Eddie was relentless,
    but MJ was reluctant to hit me and Rhi refused :delight:
  9. [T~K] Pain Confessor @ 05 May 2017 02:52:20 PM
    Friends maybe: Texas Outlaw and Master Shake. I don't think Mr.Kouato was.
  10. RedMarko @ 05 May 2017 02:52:49 PM
    Mr K was great!
  11. [T~K] Pain Confessor @ 05 May 2017 03:02:51 PM
    yeah i know. Its been so fucking long that i can't remember all great people who played this game. :sad:
  12. RedMarko @ 05 May 2017 03:14:22 PM
    It really is!

I was talking to Hally, GeeFJay and Doc Evil (all ex MD3 RAWK lads) and they can't believe I've come back on! I'm trying to coax them back too - and failing :haha:
  13. [L~W] Wish2Die @ 05 May 2017 04:51:24 PM
    How do you survive the toxic fumes of your intestines when your head is that far up your own ass? :jawdrop:
  14. [T~K] Pain Confessor @ 05 May 2017 05:39:56 PM
    This helps :haha:

You are in a fight with [L~W] Wish2Die.

You won the battle and gained 9 experience.
  15. [L~W] ɴᴇᴄʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇʀ @ 05 May 2017 05:49:58 PM
    eddietatto, shotinthedark, mj, rhi..