Forum

Forum » General Chat

Sooo....

1. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 16 Nov 2021 04:00:48 AM
    There goes another dull observation. I picture this dumbass with a perplexed look on his fat, rotten face. Staring intently as his wretched and greasy fat fingers tapped out this shit post. Crafted to perfection, he clicks "post." Awaiting all of the glorious replies and maybe, just maybe the rare :haha: yet nary a :haha: comes. This, was the highlight of his day. These very dull and borderline unreadble words. He lets out a belch and wipes his greasy fat fingers on his disgusting ratted out Coldplay shirt. He slowly slips back into the cold and depressing life he leads, sharpens his pencil and gets back to the important work of boring the fuck out of us all. :fat::shoopdawhoop:
  2. =Derek Vinyard= @ 16 Nov 2021 04:03:13 AM
    I do find it funny floundred that even in your recruitment thread you get clowned on....and you are bragging about joining your gang gives you plus 2 Inches....so by that math you are at what 2 inches hahahahahaha
  3. Dave @ 16 Nov 2021 04:10:26 AM
    Floundered, you should vary up the adjectives/phrasings you use to reduce the repetition -- you used fat three times to describe him and used "greasy fat fingers" twice.

For example, you could change "Staring intently as his wretched and greasy fat fingers tapped out this shit post." into "Staring intently at his wretched meaty fingers leaving a trail of grease as they tapped out this poor excuse of a post."
  4. =Derek Vinyard= @ 16 Nov 2021 04:16:30 AM
    ^^^ hahaha

But for real as obsessed with fat people as you are, clearly you are a closet fatty or out In the open with your fatness which would explain your obsession with gaining 2inches to your tic tac ether way get help my guy
  5. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 16 Nov 2021 04:19:02 AM
    Fair point. I do, at times take artistic license, when creating such beautiful poetry and prose. Shall I try again? :fat::shoopdawhoop:
  6. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 16 Nov 2021 11:30:45 AM
    Dave’s keeping it simple. Can’t afford 3 dead servers smoosh them all together. Easy.
  7. Bestest Friend @ 16 Nov 2021 10:19:49 PM
    I do like this though, more pp's!
  8. Bestest Friend @ 16 Nov 2021 10:20:13 PM
    ppl's*

Dave, suggestion, please add a Edit button for posts. :scared:
  9. [BDU] CD8 Killer ▣▩ @ 16 Nov 2021 11:47:14 PM
    makes sense ^^^^^
  10. Reynolds. @ 17 Nov 2021 12:35:32 AM

For example, you could change "Staring intently as his wretched and greasy fat fingers tapped out this shit post." into "Staring intently at his wretched meaty fingers leaving a trail of grease as they tapped out this poor excuse of a post."

:razz::haha::haha:
  11. [NWO] A Town @ 17 Nov 2021 01:39:46 AM
    Funny shit here :haha::haha: looks like Dave is back hopefully to stay
  12. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 17 Nov 2021 02:57:47 AM
    Dave needs to GTFO of Australia and come breathe this sweet sweet free Texas air :shoopdawhoop::fat:
  13. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 17 Nov 2021 05:34:39 AM
    pfft. Daves trapped in Melbourne unable to leave his house because he won't have the jab.
  14. Dave @ 17 Nov 2021 05:41:16 AM
    pfft. Daves trapped in Melbourne unable to leave his house because he won't have the jab.

I've long since had both my jabs, thank you very much! I just choose not to leave the house because I'm an antisocial nerd.
  15. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 17 Nov 2021 06:08:29 AM
    I knew it :fat: