Forum

Forum » General Chat

Opinion time

1. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 15 Dec 2022 06:18:35 PM
    College is a waste of time/ money unless you need it for a chosen career path specifically.

Q- Why do we not know more about Epstein/Maxwell? Such a huge story just disappeared.
  2. [BDU] Peckerneck @ 15 Dec 2022 07:04:32 PM
    Mostly likely that it goes far beyond a handful of deviants dressing up in a leather apparatus and getting whipped with a garden hose. Prolly implicates too many people in power in a life of fuckery. Blackmail is also an age old tool.

Q: City life or country/rural living?

3. Don Pumpkinoso @ 15 Dec 2022 11:22:58 PM
    Having grew up in a village and lived in a big city like Melbourne and currently living in a city. I'd say city because its better for convenience such as internet, food, night life, restaurants, delivery of everything.

Q
    Why are people scared of snakes when they are an almost perfect animal that hasn't needed to evolve for over 100 million years. Plus they're so cute.
  4. [BDU] Peckerneck @ 16 Dec 2022 03:25:45 PM
    Geographics. Not looking where you step in the sticks here in the SW; your luck will eventually run out. A sunning rattler will sprinkle some shit on your day. Some are aggressive: Mojave Greens, Cottonmouths..etc. That instills a mindset and or fear. Not knocking/shaking your boots out before putting them on in the am also is another—no shoes/boots in the house. Mr. Fiddleback, Widow or Scorpion waiting to light your ass up for invading their new home.

Q:
    Outside peeing off the back patio; what’s your favorite outdoor activity? E.I. Campin, hiking, slinging arrows, BBQ..etc.

5. [BDU] HAVOK @ 16 Dec 2022 03:30:36 PM
    Beanbags/cornhole. ive gotten many 4baggers in the past but probably suck now

Is a hotdog a sandwich? why or why not
  6. Don Pumpkinoso @ 16 Dec 2022 05:13:06 PM
    Nothing is in a bun is a sandwich. needs to be 2 flat slices of bread from a bread loaf.

Q
    Is it ok to drink milk at a pub or bar.
  7. [T~K] Nastitime @ 16 Dec 2022 10:01:19 PM
    min drink it milk frum ashol tom pig muthur hogtitmilk. it soor mens nasti to fuk

mine kweshun. yu lik for eet homborgurs men?
  8. [BDU] HAVOK @ 16 Dec 2022 10:03:50 PM
    Excellent response nasti. In regards to your question, I do like hamburgers but I am picky and don't really do condiments so just cheese and maybe lettuce for me.

Who is your least favorite MDer and why?
  9. Don Pumpkinoso @ 17 Dec 2022 09:26:26 PM
    Lucifer. probably the nicest guy you will ever meet. Even more than floundy :haha: nah but he us a true saint. has helped me a lot with my issues.

Q
    Does pizza need cheese on it to be a pizza. I hate cheese btw so on a pizza personally i feel it does need it so i have as light sprinkling as possible enough so i cant taste it. Does it need it though? Disregard any official definition. I want your opinion.
  10. [BDU] Peckerneck @ 19 Dec 2022 12:05:56 AM
    No, buy a pizza somewhere like Germany. Not much cheese, pretty damned good.

Q:
    Is there such a thing as too much garlic?
  11. Don Pumpkinoso @ 20 Dec 2022 07:26:27 AM
    No i'm a garlic bread snob, the more the better, I also love the smell, i'll put it in pussy if I have to, if that shit is fishy, its cured with garlic.

Q
    Is wanking or sex if you are lucky enough once a day or more too much to get the seed out. I read that some people only do it once a month or not at all. I dunno how they survive tbh. :haha:
  12. [BDU] Peckerneck @ 20 Dec 2022 04:27:06 PM
    The Knuckle Shuffle on the Piss Pump or Poking in the Whiskers is important to physical and mental wellbeing. Plus, the poison must leave the body. Dont be in a big ass'ed hurry to grow old, its just a number. Forever young keeps things healthy--been with the same gal since '99.

Q:
    Dig spicy food? If so, what dish? How hot? Mild, kickin or nuclear meltdown? Whats your favorite pepper / chili? Should the heat overpower the food?
  13. Darky @ 21 Dec 2022 04:46:09 AM
    Generally no, not at all. :haha: Like buffalo sauce is my heat limit - anything above that and I'll start sweating. I've had dishes that tasted good that were somewhat hot like dumplings with chilli oil, curries, szechuan chicken, but the heat always catches up to me and ruins the meal. :haha: I know, I'm weak.

Q
    Do you believe in soulmates? Are there people out there that we were all truly made to be together with, or do we just settle for people we love?
  14. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 21 Dec 2022 04:57:20 AM
    Yes, Tom Hagan and te worlds fattest man are a perfect example. 2 slobs disgusting and foul of odor truly in love. Disgusting.

Q- Was January 6 a hoax, by the govt to silence Trump and his supporters? Why did the democrats with the authority to do so dissallow Trumps request for 20,000 national guard that day then film some bullshit in an office acting so very afraid. Why did people magically die that day then were found to have died from natural causes? What happened with that ppe bomb lol??? Onl person killed was a trump supporter with no weapon. Antifa aggressors were present posing as trump supporters wreaking havoc, Fed plants barking orders to peaceful protestors and guards opeing doors and gates for protestors to peacefully walk through doors, yet some still ib prison??? WOmeone explain all of these FACTS to me and make me believe that this is what the propoganda media want me to believe. LOL fucking joke
  15. Don Pumpkinoso @ 26 Dec 2022 02:11:40 PM
    I don't know the day if the week but I'm pretty sure most things are a hoax nowadays. Monday? does that really exist. Think about that.

If people died it was due to covid dude.

I'm gona buy more ton foil tho. obviously something is leaking.

Q
    Does buying stuff you need (not want) make you feel better? Or do you not feel anything just another bs job done.