Forum

Forum » General Chat

Opinion time

1. [BDU] Peckerneck @ 14 Dec 2022 03:03:04 PM
    Legs and ass all the way. Hot dog legs and a rear thats looks likes its been smacked a few times with the book bag doesn't count. Outside humor and getting goofed on, thats what attracted me to my wife. She used to throw discus competitively and is a gym rat. Why, because I like squeezing a handful of hams.

Pineapple on pizza, yes or no...elaborate.
  2. Don Pumpkinoso @ 14 Dec 2022 03:20:42 PM
    No pineapple on pizza or at all. Fruit shouldn't be on pizza for starters. I hate pineapple by itself too. It's just bad.

Q
    Why do clubs insist on wearing jeans and not allowing hoodies. I'm a big spender and like comfortable wear. I hate jeans they look and feel horrible. What is your opinion. Should people abide by these stupid rules. People start fights because they are drunk. Not based on what clothes they wear.
  3. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 14 Dec 2022 03:55:30 PM
    #Sensory Processing Disorder :haha::haha: Look into brushing/joint compressions:fat::fat:

Clubs make their own rules. Go somewhere else you twat. :fat:

Do people who wear masks out in public:fat: have a psychological disorder? Having known, and being proven correct that paper masks are less than worthless and actually disgusting and harmful, especially for children makes me curious why people still wear them now that the zombie media blob now admits they don't work.
  4. [BD2] Vito Rizzuto™ @ 14 Dec 2022 04:11:49 PM
    "The available evidence, from observational studies, shows statistically significant associations between mask mandates and reductions in COVID-19 case growth, hospitalizations and deaths. The reduction in COVID-19 cases associated with mask mandates may be larger than reductions in hospitalizations and deaths."

So no they probably don't have a disorder. Maybe they get their information from credible sources an not from some Q Anon page :rasberry:

Q
    Cereal for breakfast or midnight snack?
  5. [BDU] Peckerneck @ 14 Dec 2022 04:14:14 PM
    Some pay premium club costs and believe everyone should appear presentable or dressed in a similar fashion. On the flip side, a book shouldn't be judged by its cover. I have nice clothes, but prefer jeans / t-shirt because its simple, been in style since...forever and its comfortable.

Q--Taken off a recent experience chasing Elk during archery season:
    Are the woods alive? Not just a few feet or meters off a property boundary, deeps woods--no civilization for miles and zero cell phone bars. The wind makes the trees sway with the occasional *pop* and they look like they're moving. Feel like you're being watched? Might be. All senses reeling in overdrive, the sun is fast disappearing behind the surrounding high peaks. Your compadre humped it up-n-over the next mountain and will meet you back at the truck. So you're rolling solo. Your path is over an hour and a half away if you're stepping it out through the canyons.. Lots of movement in the adjacent brush, an owl zips by buzzing your head, headlamp battery is about to die and its pitch black. Would you freak or keep your cool and enjoy your time away from everyone and everything? Scared is ok, its simply out of the comfort zone for some.
  6. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 14 Dec 2022 04:29:59 PM
    There you go Vito. You're taking your medicine like a good useful idiot. The truth is out there dipshit. There is so much evidence that this statement is false I don't even know where to begin. One of my favorites being a meta-analysis of ISD's in the US. You can break down the datasets by districts with different policies and there is ZERO statistical significance One of my other favorite studies uses high speed cameras with special lighting to capture something the size of an airborne virus particle (.06 microns) because they need special cameras and lighting to be able to be seen. Virus passes through cloth and paper masks like sand through chickenwire. 92%ineffective as source control. LOL!!! N95's are only slightly better if worn perfectly.

Meanwhile this study did a bioscrape and found over 200 pathogens, virus and other disgusting shit on a typical mask worn throughout a day.

Furthermore, the social and speech delay of children unable to see the faes of peers and adults will have implications for generations to come.

But go ahead. Keep citing your very credible government sources. Because they have your best interests in mind. :haha:
    #Disorder
  7. Don Pumpkinoso @ 14 Dec 2022 04:30:59 PM
    I would only eat cereal as a snack.
    ---
    I've been shroomed or pilled up in the forest alone. It's fun. Nothing to be scared of. Tho we only have horses and donkeys and deer really.
    ---

Does having more tv channels make you a better or worse person :haha:
  8. [°ß°] chun @ 15 Dec 2022 04:12:23 AM
    I fucking find it so comical that dumb fat fuck "happy he shits in the woods" Fondled doesn't believe in science at all; and has no clue what the scientific method is whatsoever. Every time you think he's been as stupid as possible, he drops something even dumber.

More TV channels is meaningless as there's never anything on.

Which state in the US is dumber. Florida or Texas.
  9. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 15 Dec 2022 04:30:11 AM
    Oh look, another sad lemming mindless wretch. Keep swallowing what they're selling you dumbfuck. You sure as shit have been swallowing my load for years.
  10. [°ß°] Tom Hagen @ 15 Dec 2022 04:57:35 AM
    Another loss for ~Total Kuntz
  11. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 15 Dec 2022 05:03:07 AM
    Shut up fool. You lemming. You zilch.

Question: Who would have more credibility in an argument regarding anything related to health/health sciences? Someone with a Master's degree in the Health sciences with an undergrad degree of Public health/epidemiology (Summa Cum Laude) or Tom? :scream::fat:
  12. [BD2] Vito Rizzuto™ @ 15 Dec 2022 05:55:56 AM
    "Which state in the US is dumber. Florida or Texas." :haha: too hard to say

Question: Does floundered actually have a masters degree?
  13. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 15 Dec 2022 06:08:11 AM
    Yes

Q- does Vito have a Master's degree?
  14. [BD2] Vito Rizzuto™ @ 15 Dec 2022 07:15:57 AM
    Proof or it didn’t happen :shifty:
  15. [BDU] Peckerneck @ 15 Dec 2022 05:02:08 PM
    Which state is dumber? None of those listed. I'd vote for Washington State. Lauded for the most geniuses per capita, theres some really dumb people there. Must be the lack of sunlight? **In todays news, traffic is backed up on I-5 from below Olympia past Seattle due to the sun being too bright.** True story..

Q:
    In you're opinion, which is better: College degree or a completing a trade school. As am sure we have some educated folks in here, please elaborate.