Forum

Forum » General Chat

What's up with Paul

1. Don Pumpkinoso @ 10 Nov 2022 04:38:46 AM
    So Monday last week. I resigned from my job. I've not been happy there for a while now. Current mood I am very up and down. I've requested from my dr a medication change for my bipolar. He has given me a not fit for work note due to it and my current state of mind. I'm really not capable of working right now. Just in a bad place. I have made plans for the future. Some which I won't mention but the main one I will is spending some months learning Ruby on Rails. Building a portfolio and trying to get a remote job in it. That's my current goal. For the time being I'm taking a couple weeks off before doing anything to just try destress and stablalise.

Dunno why I'm saying any of this. Just me I guess. :haha: Anyway I doubt anyone cares and I don't blame you but if anyone does and has a similar issue or has been through this then you're not alone. :delight: Anyway If you know me I do tend to overshare :haha: that's probably why I made this post. lol

I do have something in me that forces me to write this shit to someone :haha:

Anyway yeah no point to this so take it as you will :haha:
  2. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 10 Nov 2022 05:16:55 AM
    We all have our ups and downs.

At the moment its a workers market, You should be able to find a new job easily, even if its just casual.

Take it easy.
  3. Don Pumpkinoso @ 10 Nov 2022 05:28:11 AM
    thx sky :)
  4. Marty McBear @ 10 Nov 2022 02:59:19 PM
    We care Paul! Wish you the best!
  5. Will El Fkn Coyo @ 10 Nov 2022 03:23:11 PM
    Bipolar is a bitch… plus other things you’ve mentioned in the past..doesn’t make for a good combo so I’m sure it’s tough. Stay strong and I hope good things come your way! We care, well some do… some don’t wanna admit it..but ya anyway..we appreciate that you shared what’s up!

Just don’t forget about us if you end up taking a hiatus from the game. :shifty:
  6. Don Pumpkinoso @ 11 Nov 2022 05:18:08 AM
    I have no intention of disappearing. but if im gone a day or so probably just having a bad day :haha: but even if im on here probably having a bad day. For those that know my progress on reducing my addictions is going well. less than 25% of my previous usage. i had like 3/4 additions. Don't really count alcohol. I can go without i just like the taste but yeah I'll say 4. :haha: I quit 2 of them completely now (wasn't mentally addicted just had withdrawal from not doing it). but its been weeks now and i am completely off. So just gotta drink less which I am doing and having days off every so often. Then my main addiction the snowy season as I said earlier I'm below 25% usage now (today had none at all). Taken 2 months but I'm gradually declining.

Anyway need to get back on the bipolar meds but my current prescription of quetiapine has awful side effects within the first few hours which i put up with for years but like 5 months or so ago just didn't want to anymore. So i finally asked for a change cos i wanna take something again before i go into a hole again. Its being reviewed this week. I'll know next week what I'm being put on. Probably lithium.
  7. Don Pumpkinoso @ 28 Dec 2022 11:24:58 PM
    I was put on aripiprazole in the end. No side effects. Seems to be ok so far. Still struggling overall.

Sorry i know im spamming my topics. Just need to talk right now. Don't need a response haha no one will out talk me. :haha:
  8. [Que] 🌸Chonky🌸 @ 29 Dec 2022 12:09:38 AM
    hi bipolar :haha:

aspergers here :rasberry:

nothing wrong in letting your frustration out it's like free therapy but i must warn you not to get too comfortable opening up in MD, that sort of shit can be thrown back at you, lucky for you some of these animals have calm down :shifty:
  9. Don Pumpkinoso @ 29 Dec 2022 12:35:38 AM
    I have aspergers too lol

I don't really care what people say. Nothing offends me. :haha: The fuckers on md are just a bunch of keyboard warriors right :rasberry: Don't tell them I said that :haha:

Thanks for you concern though. Nice to meet more people that have ass burgers :haha:
  10. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 29 Dec 2022 02:39:05 AM
    My lines always open Paul.
  11. Don Pumpkinoso @ 29 Dec 2022 04:03:38 AM
    i know mate. will always spam you
  12. Marty McBear @ 29 Dec 2022 07:12:05 AM
    Morning! Just talk Paul, we'll listen!
  13. Don Pumpkinoso @ 29 Dec 2022 06:04:29 PM
    I had a 2 hr panic attack today. So that was fun. They usually longer though. Still not really recovered 4 hours later. Weird how much it can affect you.
  14. [#14] pendingKill @ 29 Dec 2022 11:48:50 PM
    Just remember that even when you have days when you think you are alone that their are people that need you in their lives whether family, friends or even acquaintances.
  15. Don Pumpkinoso @ 30 Dec 2022 03:28:04 AM
    Thx mate. yeah i know but in the times it's happening you don't think that :haha: