Forum

Forum » General Chat

So you think you can rap? Part 1

1. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 05 Mar 2023 09:07:45 PM
    Are you worried about being forgotten by the sands of time? Are you ever going to accomplish something noteworthy that will be remembered through countless history books? Will your name ever become known in every household around the globe? Well, that's probably not going to change even if you participate here but it COULD happen!

Thanks to inspiration from some of my work in English Paul's ChatGPT thread, I have decided to embark on another project and I need your help!

I'm looking for volunteers who want a diss track about them written and performed entirely by AI. Using a variety of AI platforms, I will instruct the AI to construct the lyrics via a seed of suggestions before passing that along to an AI that will construct a beat. I will then move the AI-written lyrics and AI-constructed beat into a voice AI that will then put it all together and then be uploaded to Youtube for eternity so your existence will become immortalized in the digital archives.

You will then be paired against an opponent in an epic rap battle. Both you and your rap battle partner will be represented entirely by AI.

Your great great great great grandchildren will be able to listen to these ancient artifacts and hear the epic rap battles you endured at the hands of cold, merciless, AI. They will know you were a great warrior to be able to withstand burns that cover 99% of your body because the ice in your veins is that of a cold-blooded killer!

Rules:
    1. You can only nominate yourself, this is in good fun and we're not bullying people with this event.

2. Your name must be pronounceable in English, the AI will just scratch over your name if it cannot pronounce it. So a suitable alias may be required for some players.

3. Rap Battles will be organized using random number generators, including who takes the first turn.

4. Battles will consist of 2 phases. Each person will get two raps generated against their opponent. Battles will be posted in Rounds and then voted upon by the community.

5. All insults composed will need to be formed from only MD history and events. Any diss suggestions should refrain from any personal attacks on someone's IRL identity. (Ie. Career choice, race, financial health, weight, etc. This is a grey area, because you can call someone a fat bastard in a serious and joking way.)

6. For the diss track to be properly constructed, some history may need to be dug up. By nominating yourself for this project you agree that anything within reason is fair game.

7. All participants must have thick skin, if you sign up and then cry later that's not my problem. If you really start to annoy me about it, I'll make the video public and personally pay for advertising. Seriously, this is for fun. If you aren't going to have fun with it, then fuck right off.

If you're interested in participating, post your interest here. I will be selecting two participants to start, and if things go well I might open it up further.

The registration deadline is March 10, 2023.
  2. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 05 Mar 2023 11:37:28 PM
    Example of the work that will be created.
  3. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 06 Mar 2023 02:59:10 AM
    I'm in :haha:
  4. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 06 Mar 2023 07:19:35 PM
    :fistpump:

Come on ladies and gentlemen, step right up to get your shot at Floundered. I know there's plenty of you out there wanting this opportunity, now's the time! :shoopdawhoop:
  5. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 06 Mar 2023 07:30:28 PM
    :haha::haha::haha::haha:
  6. Dave @ 07 Mar 2023 11:40:23 AM
    I'm in -- as computers often struggle to pronounce complex names like Dave, I will request that I be referred to as "David" as part of this rapping activity so that my spoken name is correctly used.
  7. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 07 Mar 2023 03:25:38 PM
    Oh lord!! :haha:
  8. [H~I] Butters™ @ 07 Mar 2023 03:37:48 PM
    so no raps?
  9. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 08 Mar 2023 04:27:48 AM
    Bring it Bieb
  10. [NWO] _-ჰოõκპყ ძპρõན-_ @ 08 Mar 2023 04:37:59 AM
    :shifty::shifty::shifty::scream::scream::fistpump:
  11. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 08 Mar 2023 05:01:38 AM
    I hope this AI knows ll the dirt on Dave. I'd love to help out with some :haha:
  12. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 08 Mar 2023 03:26:33 PM
    Alright, looks like we have our two volunteers!

I will be reaching out to both of our contestants to begin the process.
  13. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 08 Mar 2023 03:32:13 PM
    :fistpump::fistpump::fistpump::fistpump:
  14. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 08 Mar 2023 03:52:47 PM
    I tried telling the AI to use the name David instead of Dave, and all it said to me was "I'm sorry, I can't do that Dave."

Seems highly sus. :shifty:
  15. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 08 Mar 2023 03:56:41 PM
    :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: