Forum

Forum » General Chat

So you think you can rap? Part 1

1. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 18 Mar 2023 05:24:56 PM
    Minor update, due to the Nor' Easter that just rolled through. There will be some slight delays while I wait on an insurance check.

Long story short, an electrical surge caused just about everything to be fried in my house. Somehow it even got my PC's through my APC battery backups, and those APC's are toast too. I've never seen a surge this bad before in my life, and I've seen homes struck by lightning. The power company says a tree fell onto a power station nearby and some technical jargon that means lots of electricity really fast. All my neighbors are in the same boat as me.

So I'm currently pulling $50,000 worth of appliances, TV's, PC's & servers, light bulbs, speakers, etc. out of my home. Hopefully all the wiring is still intact, but holy shitstorm.

26" of wet, super dense snow. :freeze:
  2. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 18 Mar 2023 05:28:11 PM
    Also, Smokey. You aren't rapping. Your entire input is basically like "I want to make fun of Biebs for having an avatar of a singer that appeals to underage girls"

Then the AI will formulate bars around that theme. You can be as in-depth or brief as you want.
  3. Dave @ 18 Mar 2023 10:27:33 PM
    So I'm currently pulling $50,000 worth of appliances, TV's, PC's & servers, light bulbs, speakers, etc. out of my home. Hopefully all the wiring is still intact, but holy shitstorm.

My condolences :cry:
  4. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 20 Mar 2023 12:09:07 AM
    Im back cunts. That sucke Bieb!
  5. [L~W] Biebsauce @ 01 Apr 2023 05:39:07 PM
    So I'm mostly back online now. Turns out my house electrical isn't up to the newest 2020 codes so when they had to replace the electrical box/meter to my house they had to do a bunch of retrofits too.

My main PC mostly survived, thanks to a top-notch power supply. Never ever cheap out on your power supply. That sucker saved my baby. The other PCs however, didn't make it. RIP. Insurance is being shitty about prices, since my PC's are all custom and some of my electronics were antiques. Didn't give me much of an issue for any of the standard appliances, but I have to prove every price tag to the insurance company for my custom electronics. :facepalm:

So I'm going to start pecking away at this project again. Hopefully I'll get Dave Vs Floundered Part 1 out soon.
  6. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 02 Apr 2023 03:10:19 AM
    Dave is toast. :haha:
  7. [#14] Ħazard @ 03 Apr 2023 03:43:02 PM
    :fistpump::fistpump::razz::fistpump::fistpump::scream::fistpump::fistpump::cool::fistpump::fistpump:The crowd grows restless- much excite! :fistpump::razz::fistpump::razz::fistpump::shock::fistpump::fistpump:
  8. [YNM] Sawyer @ 10 Apr 2023 08:17:02 AM
    Sorry to hear about that incident, Bieb.

Cannot wait to see what you come up with though! Of course, always prioritize real life first. :smile:
  9. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 01 May 2023 09:55:31 PM
    buuuuuump
  10. [~?~] 乃𝐢ℕĐ𝕚 🐸 @ 02 May 2023 06:59:55 AM
    Why did you IAmASpammer this ? Biebs is Last Active:23d 17h 8m
  11. [T~K] FLOUNDERED @ 03 May 2023 02:00:20 AM
    Why do you offer your dullard thoughts? Enough out of you twat. :shoopdawhoop::fat: