Forum

Forum » General Chat

I'm an Alien (everyone wins)

1. Don Pumpkinoso @ 24 May 2023 07:05:41 AM
    So I'm an alien. Make up a story about my adventures.

Caveats: must include at least one of these words in each addition to the story.

WORD LIST:
    Banana
    Pizza
    Igloo
    Iguana
    Boomerang
    Tree
    Zombie
    Pie
    Fan
    Horse
    Scarecrow
    Seat
    Dog
    Cat
    Monkey
    Xbox
    Radiator
    Glue
    Cheese
    Snake
    Happy
    Sad
    Fart
    Stinky
    Boobies
    Carpet

Must have 3 sentences and can reference previous parts of the story but you need to add new information!

PRIZE:
    150 POINTS (YOU CAN GO AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT BUT ONLY REWARDED ONCE)

ENDS
    SUNDAY 23:59 :shoopdawhoop:
  2. [H~I] Sawyer @ 24 May 2023 07:20:53 AM
    Far far away in a planet called Xbox, there lived a little alien named Paul. No one could quite describe his appearance: he looked like a cat, while at the same time, he had flappy boobies. Rumor had it even among the aliens he looked funny, for his people were simply resembling scarecrows.
  3. [~?~] ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝 @ 24 May 2023 10:09:49 AM
    A boomerang hit Paul n the head but not enough to knock him down. He tried to throw it away again.
    Thunk, this time it knocked him to the ground. A snake slithered over his foot while he was on the ground, It bit him recoiled.
    Paul regretted coming to this place. There were meant to be igloos but he was surrounded by dirt and scrub. He was sad and his yellow banana skin was dry and starting to turn black.

Paul farted and it was strong enough to launch him back to his own stinky planet.
  4. Marty McBear @ 24 May 2023 10:18:20 AM
    A man approached Paul. "This country was built by thieves" he said. Paul cursed himself for coming to this awful place. He found an old carpet and laid down. A cheese flew by. A monkey came running after.
  5. Corn Consigliere @ 25 May 2023 03:37:40 AM
    Some crazy person at the local community garden patch was planting mung beans. It made everyone uncomfortable. It was sad. What does this have to do with Don Pumpkinoso though? It was him that was planting the fucking things. It was his home planets delicacy.
  6. [T~K] Nastitime @ 25 May 2023 04:01:08 AM
    mabi hims aliun pol mabi fuki times on snak. mabi pinus go on oot snak mabi biog mooth snak puk mens. mabi here cum mistur hors. him yel it naaa naa naa. mabi him ashols think it him hors mad to hels. mabi him sa it naa naa naa for fuk time pol rottun buthols. him hors no lik iet mens, him sa it luk lik bigwuns hari gurila ponch fist thru 5 poond to homburgur mete. Thin mabi him fat to fok pol ete igwana pizza mens, mabi jak of to picure to munkey mens, him sik to fuk thin wot hapuns nex mens?
  7. [BDU] @ 25 May 2023 07:40:35 PM
    His alien text was indecipherable to humans so Paul knew his sexual exploration secrets were safe for him to rediscover later.

For now he could not allow himself to be distracted any longer. He had to continue his quest to find the crystal boomerang which he needed to defeat the zombie scarecrow army that had invaded his home world.

Joined by his ever loyal dog named David, and his cat Kyle, he jumped upon his flying carpet and flew off into the sunset knowing that he was his planets last hope of salvation.
  8. [H~I] Flash @ 28 May 2023 06:02:58 PM
    This Alien name Paul come to earth.. its try to invade but fall in love with banana..

This banana is stolen from monkey because Paul landed on eath monkey nit eath belong to human..

This Alien Paul was happy but monkwy angry bite laul.. Paul very afraid and farted.. Paul running away with it ship while eating pie..
  9. Corn Consigliere @ 29 May 2023 04:42:01 AM
    Paid