Forum

Forum » General Chat

Crowdsource

1. [BDU] HAVOK @ 08 Jul 2023 03:19:42 PM
    Pippen give the lore drop:freeze:
  2. [°ß°] Darth Cartman™ @ 10 Jul 2023 05:45:50 PM
    Don Killer was, is, and always will be a little bitch.

....he knows this to be true.
  3. [#14] Ħazard™ @ 10 Jul 2023 06:54:42 PM
    MD awards were fun too. :shoopdawhoop:
  4. [#14] pippen=admin @ 11 Jul 2023 10:26:07 PM
    No particular order here for MDE lore.

When the other servers got a soft reset and players got their accounts fixed, MDE just started all over again.

At one point, after some players shared some real life info about an Admin, Qqldb, the Admin generated points for some other staff and players and they started building accounts starting enough to beat down Bulby and his gang, NoFatChicks. One particular staff member did not appreciate how things were being handled so he froze other staff to demod them. Now if a GM tries that, it doesn’t work :haha:

MDE had a few contests where players legitimately posted their nudes with verification and all just to win points

There was a player named Deadly Beauty that I am almost certain was a man but players constantly have “her” free stuff because they had some photos they refused that were erotic but never showed their face

NoFatChicks was the top gang for a long time and mostly killed anyone at any time, but after some time, a gang of entirely Indonesian players started building stronger accounts and I don’t think those two gangs ever stopped fighting until the server was ended.

FatMac was a popular md2/md3 player who also played a lot of MDE, and that’s where he first got banned

Crispi really should chime in, he started a lot of the shit when he was there :haha:
  5. [T~K] Sawyer @ 12 Jul 2023 12:58:08 AM
    OMG Qqldb. Lol. Wonder where he is at now.

That staff who went rogue was CK (Cunnilingus King) I believe. :haha:
  6. [#14] pippen=admin @ 12 Jul 2023 02:19:39 AM
    Yes, it was :haha:
  7. [T~K] Sawyer @ 12 Jul 2023 02:27:25 AM
    I have him on my Facebook - still talking the way he was :haha: