buahahahahahahahaaa you emotional trainwreck
    once you get off the psycho meds come speak to me

you're pissed we wouldn't let you into NBK
    because you're a bi-polar freaktard

no clue how J2G "made me his bitch" lol :haha:
    you see where he is today
    you see where I am
    let's debate who's faring better in MD1

J2G was another rager who got pissed when I flipped the switch on his sorry ass lmao

I lead that moron along like a puppy dog on a leash, keeping him thinking we were friends and that I was going to give him NBK to turn into the new YNM lol

I made him comfy thinking we were "friends" until the day I pulled the rug out from underneath him and exposed the rouse. I was NEVER going to give NBK to J2G just like I was never going to let you in the gang Hasbro :rasberry:

...and to shove your stupidity back in your face I never butchered NBK, I did the best I could in a failed environment to help it survive, even coordinated a merge with [#14] to salvage what active members we had left

Once I gave Derek back the gang (which we had planned from the start) a few former members of NBK returned (Lex and Avenged) and Derek went on to secure some new blood and the gang looks good, so I'm happy

McLovin' quit trying to besmirch me. You know absolutely nothing about who I am, where I come from, or what I've accomplished in this game. I was running leading gangs while you were still shitting in diapers you mental midget.
  2. [BDU] Viper @ 15 Jan 2016 10:39:25 PM
    lol im not reading that book dude :haha:
    I dont even need to say more, your book is proof enough :haha: Wouldnt let me join? You wouldnt let me join because Jonny said he would fuck the gang up and you got scared :haha: Its hilarious how you are trying to talk shit right now :haha: Poor excuse for a player
  3. [BDU] Viper @ 15 Jan 2016 11:21:45 PM
    so i just read thatm and HOLY FUCK. You look fucking medically insane dude. You literally just tried to take J2G's story and make it yours :haha:
    I remember specifically J2G was leading YOU along, was making YOU think he was gonna buy NBK. And i wish i still had the messages of you begging me to join but saying i cant because J2G would start attacking :haha: You really just reminded me of some crazy chick making up stories about her ex bf :haha: Get your story straight dude