Forum

Forum » Gang Discussion

[M~I] Join the INVASION

1. Big C @ 20 Jan 2016 04:00:53 PM
    This is your chance to really step up in the game and accept a real challenge.

You can help rebuild a part of MD1 history.
    We are looking for long standing, loyal gang mates and welcome friends and OGs who may just want to visit and help.

We welcome new players, offer aid, assistance, game tips, friendship, camaraderie, and a generous matching 401K package.
    :razz:
  2. GONE! @ 20 Jan 2016 04:03:45 PM
    Oh nice. Hopefully this doesn't end up like when you were leader of NBK. Everyone knows what a failure that was. Goodluck! :haha::fistpump::fistpump:
  3. Big C @ 20 Jan 2016 04:15:07 PM

[M~I] ---dayna---
    295 posts
    10 Jan 2016 12:48:50 PM

enough said, ive tried to keep it going, tried to get noobs to join etc there just dosent seem to be enough peeps, gangs dead so who want its it
    ------------------

Listen you fucking little piece of shit!
    Kay has already resigned the gang and claimed it's dead. We're here to try and help, so anything we do is a plus. Stop trying to spew your bullshit. You know abso-fucking-lutely nothing about NBK or anything to do with NBK before they let you in, and even now I'm sure you're on thin ice.

If you want to learn about the history of your current gang, ask your leader. Then ask Insanity. Then ask Jimbo. Then ask Lex, and Cokey, and Avenged. You won't run your mouth or have a fucking scrawny leg to stand on after you brush up and take your history lesson. All eyes on you Fat Ass... stay the fuck out of our recruiting thread.

you don't even know a thing about your current gang so you have no merit criticizing anyone or anyone else efforts. You're a fucking punk. I pimp out bitches like you to old men who are into sissy boys.

:cool:
  4. [BDU] Viper @ 20 Jan 2016 04:18:15 PM
    :haha::haha::haha: wooow
  5. Big C @ 20 Jan 2016 04:23:53 PM
    fuck him! I'm sick of his dribble
    just another punk ass bitch boy taking bits and pieces of bullshit, tossing them onto his monitor and hoping shit's gonna stick

I'll have his frozen moose-fucked ass working glory holes along the Canadian Turnpikes, blowing truckers in bathroom stalls and doing donkey shows for dollar tips.
  6. GONE! @ 20 Jan 2016 04:25:37 PM
    Damn. Instead of being really mad at your past failures just concentrate on the future, which is M~I :fistpump:
  7. [BDU] Viper @ 20 Jan 2016 04:37:40 PM
    [M~I] Big C
    1,207 posts

20 Jan 2016
    04:23:53 PM
    fuck him! I'm sick of his dribble
    just another punk ass bitch boy taking bits and pieces of bullshit, tossing them onto his monitor and hoping shit's gonna stick

I'll have his frozen moose-fucked ass working glory holes along the Canadian Turnpikes, blowing truckers in bathroom stalls and doing donkey shows for dollar tips

---
    is that a real life threat? :haha:
  8. [BDU] HAVOK @ 20 Jan 2016 06:02:22 PM
    :haha: :fistpump: :rasberry:
  9. GONE! @ 20 Jan 2016 06:03:37 PM
    Dare I even say that Betty was a better gang leader than Big Cunt? :shifty:

Who knows. People are changing history to suit their needs. Oh well. :haha::rasberry:
  10. [BDU] HAVOK @ 20 Jan 2016 07:05:33 PM

MobsterReasonTime Left (Mins)

[YNM] ShiftAttacked by ツB E T T Y ~ U K.1

[BDU] [NFG] S(ᙢᗩᙅ)K ツAttacked by ツB E T T Y ~ U K.10

[°ß°] BendacoAttacked by ツB E T T Y ~ U K.10

ᴛᴏᴋᴇʏ ʙᴏɴɢAttacked by ツB E T T Y ~ U K.10

[BDU] ™ஜŦħɇȺρρŗɇŋŧĩĉɇஜAttacked by ツB E T T Y ~ U K.11

Lone Wolf™Attacked by ツB E T T Y ~ U K.13

PainAttacked by ツB E T T Y ~ U K.13

[#14] $$ Я8tèd~✗™ $$Attacked by ツB E T T Y ~ U K.13

[BDU] ViperAttacked by ツB E T T Y ~ U K.13

.M c L o v i n.Attacked by ツB E T T Y ~ U K.14

[NBK] Hog WranglerAttacked by ツB E T T Y ~ U K.14

[BDU] C·H·A·O·S™Attacked by ツB E T T Y ~ U K.15

[NBK] ค۷ﻉกﻭﻉɗรﻉ۷ﻉกिѻɭɗAttacked by ツB E T T Y ~ U K.15

[#14] ᴴ‍ ᴬ ᴿ ᴼ ᴸ ᴰ $$$Attacked by ツB E T T Y ~ U K.20

:brainwash::brainwash::shifty:
  11. Big C @ 20 Jan 2016 07:42:18 PM
    Fat Mac you're really losing credibility
    nobody cares about a thing you say because we all know you know nothing at all

:rasberry:
  12. GONE! @ 20 Jan 2016 07:45:10 PM
    Thats weird. I got mails stating otherwise and mentioning how I got you upset in this thread. :haha:

So can you please tell me why you got so worked up if Im losing credibility? :shifty:
  13. Big C @ 20 Jan 2016 08:16:43 PM
    yawn...

mails stating otherwise???
    let's see what you got?

also please refer back to your leadership and the NBK gangmates I mentioned and let me know how you made out corroborating your claims against me lol

if you're not in this thread to help recruit for M~I then please stay out of every thread I'm in, following me around the forums like a puppy dog
    get off my leg Fat Mac

14. GONE! @ 20 Jan 2016 08:20:25 PM
    I posted this thread in NBK. Couple people had a chuckle. Anything else Big Cunt? :haha::haha:

Guess Im out. See ya later and goodluck. :fistpump::fistpump:
  15. Big C @ 20 Jan 2016 08:27:53 PM
    just as I thought...

talkin out his motherfucking ass
    like a punk ass bitch