Forum

Forum » Gang Discussion

FRY is back

1. Christene Mcdermitt @ 30 Jul 2011 05:48:00 PM
    Title says it all :cool:
  2. [BD2] King Viper @ 30 Jul 2011 11:28:57 PM
    Will is a old NRK member who couldnt take the heat from JOD and left, Or he didnt like the merge and got out. I will support him with one of those reasons :shifty:
  3. [L~W] The Яock™ @ 31 Jul 2011 12:40:09 PM
    ^ left DMI
  4. Christene Mcdermitt @ 31 Jul 2011 04:00:36 PM
    Actually, I was in NRK for kicks while i waited for fork to start FRY up. Fork started FRY and i left NRK so i could join him. Simple as that.
  5. magickilla @ 31 Jul 2011 05:46:48 PM
    I approve! :razz:
  6. [BD2] King Viper @ 01 Aug 2011 04:49:26 PM
    Dare Is a douche and I left DMI for a while, Not For Good. Not To mention Im a leader in DMI and When I go back will resume :heh: Will, A good gang needs a good leader, I hope Fork Can do it cause you cant :fat:
  7. Christene Mcdermitt @ 02 Aug 2011 07:11:21 AM
    Don't project your problem of being a fail leader onto me, Flamez. Just because you helped lead DMI into extinction doesn't mean i suck at leading as much as you do.

But on the matter of Fork leading FRY, he is an excellent leader.
  8. [BD2] King Viper @ 03 Aug 2011 01:35:00 AM
    DMI Was made up of leaders, I have came back to the extinction. It was not a pussy gang like yours. Invite Only gang that ruled the server? Get on our level Bitch
  9. Christene Mcdermitt @ 03 Aug 2011 04:40:34 AM
    Last time i checked, when FRY was around the first time, we weren't "ruled" by DMI. We weren't ruled by anyone. We did what we wanted, when we wanted.

Also, if we needed to get on your level, it's not very hard to get on the level of DMI anymore. You know, its really easy to achieve the level of a dead gang.

In short, FRY doesn't want or need your approval, Flamez. If I had your approval, and it was a material object, I would shove it right up your ass. So, stop badmouthing a gang you know nothing about and get the fuck out of our thread.
  10. Rex Steenhard @ 03 Aug 2011 09:43:22 AM
    Go FRY! :razz:
  11. [BD2] King Viper @ 04 Aug 2011 02:11:04 AM
    You Speak As if your gang is alive LMAO Im sure you find pleasure in sticking shit in peoples asses. Ill badmouth Whoever the fuck I feel Like. DMI's level is higher than any other level on this damn game. Bitch ass boy thinks his gang is the shit with Two Players :fat: Fuck off
  12. Christene Mcdermitt @ 04 Aug 2011 01:51:33 PM
    I could swear that out of all of the gangs, DOG has the highest level :erm: and the most history. DMI is worth nothing compared to a lot of the gangs in this game.

Also...You realize that FRY is starting back up, right? We haven't gotten a hold of the original members of FRY that are still around, so, we have an excuse for only 2 active people in our gang. What's DMI's excuse exactly? :hmm:
  13. Gðl D Rðgér™ @ 05 Aug 2011 08:42:42 AM
    Gp FRY... and yeah Fork is one aweosme fella:ice:

and Will dont talk shit about DMI:mad: we are awesome... but yes we have some dead soldiers so its have become quiet here:sad:
  14. [BD2] King Viper @ 06 Aug 2011 05:49:32 AM
    Dont talk about FRY as if it is/will be a succesful gang. You ever hear of speak softly but carry a big stick. You should do it for the sake of fry you fucking faggot
  15. Christene Mcdermitt @ 06 Aug 2011 05:23:18 PM
    It was a successful gang and it will be again. Quite frankly, I don't see anyone that isn't supportive of this but you, Flamez.

I made this thread to show some news and you started bashing us. When you couldn't win the argument you started swinging your random insults and pretended you knew what the fuck you're talking about.